1 reply, 1 voice Last updated by n d 3 years, 8 months ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

WIn Kelly
      Participant
        @win.kelly@bhhsfnr.com

Thank you for reviewing my four Trojan Horse questions.  I’ve tried six ways from Sunday to change these, BUT!  I am Coachable and Trainable:

1. Hi ________, Thanks for connecting.  What’s your core business?
        2. Thank you for that, _______.  So interesting.  Will you have a minute to chat to see if there’s a fit?  What are a few good times in the next day?

I read through the Forums and downloaded the “My Barker 20” which looks like a great plan for me.

Thank you and Happy New Year, Win

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @winifred-kelly, that is a good start but asking them “will you have a minute to see if it’s a good fit” puts the direction of the interaction in THEIR hands and not in yours.

Please watch Halle’s video on “4 Questions” and “Benevolent Alpha” video in the Transformational Business Module 🙂

HERE ARE YOUR REVISED QUESTIONS:

Great to connect ‘NAME’… what’s your core business?

Love it! I have a couple of awesome strategies that are perfect for you! What are a few time windows you have available to chat?

4) Fantastic. What are a few time windows that you have available tomorrow to chat?

5) 2pm works. What’s your mobile?

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.