Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author

Shaun McCandless
      Participant
        @Shaun@LeSolace.com

@halle-eavelyn @kent-littlejohn @negeen-dargahi

Trojan Horse Questions
        1. Hi <name>, what is your core business (what if it’s a nurse for example..is that a business?)
        2. Awesome. Are you a home owner or buying a home? (if no, then let’s talk about what you need in the next few months?). How long have you been in the home?
        3. Looking to pay off some bills or take out equity for a refinance or purchase? Even if there is a little damage on your credit – that is no problem.
        4. That’s great. Let’s talk tomorrow at 10 am or 3PM? Does that time work?
        5. What’s your mobile phone number?

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @shaun-mccandless! GREAT start on your questions! These look awesome – just a few tiny tweaks:

Q1, is generally just a way to build rapport – and because your time is valuable, you wont be looking at every single profile. If someone does happen to be a nurse, they’ll hopefully tell you that’s their field of work and then you can move on to Q2.

So, you’re still building rapport. Q2, can be revised to something simple like:

Q2: Perfect! Are you a home owner?

Your Q3 could be a bit of a drop off point for people – you really want to get them on the phone with you so instead you could say something like:

Q3: Interesting! I have a couple of awesome strategies that are perfect for you! What are a few time windows you have available to chat?

(everything else looks good)

— if those don’t work for you, revised based on my feedback 🙂

Shaun McCandless
          Participant
            @Shaun@LeSolace.com

appreciate this I will work on this and post back the update.

Shaun McCandless
            Participant
              @Shaun@LeSolace.com

@halle-eavelyn  @kent-littlejohn @negeen-dargahi When is the best time to send out these requests?

Shaun McCandless
              Participant
                @Shaun@LeSolace.com

@halle-eavelyn  @kent-littlejohn  @negeen-dargahi I have send 80 linkedin requests. 60 yesterday and 20 today. I have only received one response. Did I do something wrong?

n d
                Keymaster
                  @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @shaun-mccandless, bring this to the live call today and we will look at your stats!

Shaun McCandless
                  Participant
                    @Shaun@LeSolace.com

Yes. I will be there this time 🙂

Shaun McCandless
                    Participant
                      @Shaun@LeSolace.com

@halle-eavelyn  @kent-littlejohn @negeen-dargahi After speaking on the Q&A call here’s my four questions:
                      1. Great to connect, {NAME] What’s your core business?

2. Interesting. I have a couple of awesome strategies to save money on Mortgage Loans? What are a few time windows that your are available to chat?
                      3. Thanks. What’s your mobile?

Shaun McCandless
                      Participant
                        @Shaun@LeSolace.com

@halle-eavelyn   @kent-littlejohn @negeen-dargahi

Progress. What did I do wrong here? Need guidance

ME- 4:57 PM Great to connect, Alla!! What’s your core business?

Alla xxxxx sent the following message at 4:57 PM – Really, not right now. I’ll contact you when I have time. Thanks

ME – PM Thanks So you are a nurse. I have a couple of awesome mortgage saving strategies that are perfect for you! What are a few time windows you have available to chat?

Alla xxx  5:00 PM Really, not right now. I’ll contact you when I have time. Thanks

ME – Saturday evening? at 7PM?

n d
                        Keymaster
                          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @shaun-mccandless, I like the revision on the question, per Kent’s suggestion.

Don’t worry – not everyone will be receptive to answering. You can even split test with Kent’s suggestion and also:

Love it! I have a couple awesome strategies that are perfect for you! What are a couple time windows you have available to chat?

^ it may be vague but the idea is to get them on the phone. If you’d like to split test with another question, send it over and I can take a look.

You’re ideally going to be sending 12-30 Q1 a day. If you can do up to 50, that would be incredible.

If someone does not have the time to speak to you, keep moving forward and sending Q1!

Start keeping track as well, which I know you’re doing a great job of doing.

If you do this for 2 weeks – we can take a look.

Your questions look great – you just need to keep sending them out.

Shaun McCandless
                          Participant
                            @Shaun@LeSolace.com

I’ve done alot more than that. Closer to 100. Maybe because it’s friday. Are their key times or days to do these requests? @negeen-dargahi

Shaun McCandless
                            Participant
                              @Shaun@LeSolace.com

@halle-eavelyn    @kent-littlejohn  @negeen-dargahi

So I might have a good connection. Seems to be doing well and has his own restore business.

The problem is I couldn’t get him to choose a time. I might have been a little too persistent.

What is the best way to handle “I will let you know
                              Tuesday I’m pretty busy

If I can’t get a specific time scheduled – what’s your suggestion to get a specific time?  I said I would follow up with him on Wednesday.

n d
                                Keymaster
                                  @negeen@coredm.com

Hey @shaun-mccandless – you definitely don’t want to be pushy.

I would respond with “Sounds good [NAME]. I look forward to hearing back from you soon.”

You can also ask them what day they are available, see what time works for you, and then suggest that time.

Keep in mind, with LinkedIn connections, people are all over the place. Some will answer you in a day, others in a month or longer! That’s why we like members to connect to anyone and everyone, because you never know who will respond!

Shaun McCandless
                                Participant
                                  @Shaun@LeSolace.com

alright. thanks. I am starting to get more connections, so let’s see 🙂

Shaun McCandless
                                  Participant
                                    @Shaun@LeSolace.com

@halle-eavelyn     @kent-littlejohn  @negeen-dargahi  An update on stats.

DAY 5
                                    120 minutes
                                    18 – connect
                                    18 – Q1 sent
                                    7   – Q2 sent
                                    7   – Q3 Sent
                                    7  – Q4 Sent
                                    3  Appts
                                Viewing 13 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.