Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Felipe De Castro
      Participant
        @projectproposal@hotmail.com

hello all!

Here are my questions.  I am making the assumption they have read my profile and know I’m looking to raise money for the entertainment industry….

1.-  Hello ____!  It’s awesome to connect.

I looked over your profile and it looks like we may have some synergy.

What is your core business?

They reply…

2.- That’s great!

What vehicles have you invested in? Wall Street? Real Estate? Entertainment?

They respond…

3.a-  (If entertainment) => Excellent!  We should connect to see if we’re a good fit.  Reply back with a few time windows that we can connect today or tomorrow.

Thank You! 

Felipe de Castro 

3.b.- (If other than entertainment) => Excellent!  

what metrics do you need to see to invest in my company? What type of product do we need to have?

They respond

4.- Great! 

We should connect to see if we’re a good fit.  Reply back with a few time windows that we can connect today or tomorrow.

Thank You! 

Felipe de Castro 

I welcome any feedback.  Thank you all!

@halle-eavelyn, @Kent Littlejohn, @Negeen Dargahi

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hey @felipe-de-castro! A really nice job taking action on your questions! Few comments.

Let’s not assume they’ve looked at your profile, because a lot of the time, they haven’t. Also, your Q1 should be as short and as to the point as possible. I recommend using this one:

Q1: Great to connect, [NAME]! What’s your core business?

Your 2nd questions is okay – I would take out the word “vehicles”. I would also recommend you use this Q2 if you’d like – or you could split test between your question and mine.

Q2. Great. What do you like investing in?

Your 3b may be too complex and personal to ask for your rapport building questions so you could ask 3a – OR:

Q3:

Fantastic. If I could help you find some investment opportunities that make good sense, would you have interest?

Q4: What are a few time windows that you have tomorrow?

2pm works perfect

Q5: What’s your mobile?

Great. I’ll call you at 2pm.

Talk soon,

[INSERT YOUR NAME HERE]

Felipe De Castro
          Participant
            @projectproposal@hotmail.com

Thank you Negeen! Awesome suggestions!  Your the best!

Felipe

Viewing 2 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.