Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Paul Gennuso
      Participant
        @pgennuso@aol.com
        1. Hi!  Thanks for reaching out…what is your core business?;
        2. When are you available for a chat to discuss your financial plan?  Please msg me with your mobile number and I will contact you.

By the way, I am a financial advisor and took my lead for the questions from the Video #2

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @paul-gennuso – if you’re choosing to ask 2 questions rather than the classic 4 questions, you’d need the 2 questions to be very powerful.

Q1: Great to connect [NAME]! What’s your core business? (add their name)

Q2: Love it! I have a couple of awesome strategies that are perfect for you! What are a couple of time windows you have available to chat?

Paul Gennuso
          Participant
            @pgennuso@aol.com

Since I am “B(usiness) to C(onsumer)”, is question #1 an appropriate response to an accepted LinkedIn connection request?  Is there a similar Question #1 that might be more suitable?  Also, since I am promoting myself that one size does not fit all, should I tweak Q #2 to say something like “I have several unique strategies that I am sure (or I believe) will interest you”.  After all, how would I know the strategies are perfect if I don’t know anything about them?

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @paul-gennuso! Yes, we definitely recommend that – or you could say:

Great to connect [NAME]! What’s your core focus?

Your Q2 is good but don’t add (or I believe) because it discredits what you’re saying. Always remain alpha!

Good work 🙂

Viewing 3 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.