3 replies, 2 voices Last updated by n d 4 years, 2 months ago
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Thomas Thornhill
      Participant
        @thornhill41@yahoo.com

Please review my questions @negeen-dargahi

1)   Hi appreciate you connecting , what’s your core business John?

2)   Great I’m familiar with that space . Is your retirement plan up and running?

3)   Good man but if we could ensure that you are getting maximum returns with Zero Risk , would you look into it?

4)  Makes sense John . Let’s chat tomorrow 2.30 is best for me but I’m flexible.

3.30 works fine . What’s your cell , I’ll call you.

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hey @tom-thornhill! This is a very good start. Few notes:

Your question one needs to be short and sweet and if you can get to the point quicker with fewer words, we want to do that. Use:

Q1: Great to connect, [NAME]! What’s your core business?

For your second question – what about this.

Q2: Perfect! Have you taken the necessary steps to prepare for your retirement?

OR

Q2: Perfect! When do you plan to retire? (This one may not get as many responses because it is personal. I would split test in the future

Your Q3 need to be more alpha and in control. How about:

Q3: That’s great! Let’s chat for a few minutes. I can show you how to gain maximum returns with ZERO risks

Q4: What are a few time windows that you have tomorrow?
          2pm works perfect

Q5: What’s your mobile? Perfect I’ll call you at 2PM tomorrow.

Thomas Thornhill
          Participant
            @thornhill41@yahoo.com

Please review my 4 questions @negeen-dargahi

1. Great to connect . What’s your core business
            2. Perfect! Have you taken the necessary steps to prepare for your retirement?
            3. That’s great! Let’s chat for a few minutes. I can show you how to gain maximum returns with ZERO risks
            4.  What are a few time windows that you have tomorrow?
              2pm works perfect
            5.  What’s your mobile? Perfect I’ll call you at 2PM tomorrow.

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

Hey @tom-thornhill! This looks great – dont forget to add their name in Q1 to really make it feel personalized. You’re ready to start sending out your Q1! We recommend sending up to 50 a day and tracking it so you can keep an eye on what people are and aren’t responding to.

Viewing 3 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.