1 reply, 1 voice Last updated by n d 4 years, 4 months ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

marlin f. schmidt
      Participant
        @marlin.schmidt@att.net

4 Questions:

1. I do not work in the owner business market.
        2. Yes. but I would like to have a steady source of leads.
        3. I am happy with my current arrangement.
        4. This does not appear to be something that is my area of interest.
        5. Any time tomorrow afternoon.
        6. 574/232-5614

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hey @marlin-schmidt – it looks like you need to go back through the lesson on the 4 questions. The Trojan horse questions are questions that you will ultimately be asking on by one to your LinkedIn connections. For example, when you connect with an individual on LinkedIn, you will send them Question 1 which would be “Great to connect, [NAME]! What’s your core business?”

Then then would respond, and you would send your Q2. Does that make sense? So, your questions above do not fit the lesson model.

ALSO – you NEED to get your profile reviewed by me. This is the Profile Accelerator exercise. Send me a link to your LinkedIn profile and I’ll provide feedback.

Here is an outline for your 4 questions you can fill out:

1) Great to connect ‘NAME’… what’s your core business?

2) Perfect. What’s your main focus this year?

3) Love that! If I had a few simple strategies that would help you accomplish that, would you like me to share those with you?

4) Fantastic. What are a few time windows that you have available tomorrow to chat?

5) 2pm works. What’s your mobile?

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.