1 reply, 1 voice Last updated by n d 4 years, 7 months ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Roger Hartley
      Participant
        @rhartley@ccigloans.com

1. What’s your core emphasis in your real estate business?

1. Are you involved in purchase or refinance financing?

1. If I can show how you can complete more deals by using private asset-based financing, would you be interested?

1. When is a good time to have a short conversation? What’s your mobile?

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @roger-hartley! This is a really good start – I do have a few changes I’d like you to make:

Your questions are pretty heavy and straight forward starting off. Remember that you want to build rapport and not qualify too much.

Your first question should be a custom greeting and build rapport.

1. Great to connect, [NAME]! What’s your core business?

2. Great. What do you like investing in? (this is a question you can use and an example – your question may have them say no and then drop off after that question).

3. Perfect. Do you have any real estate and/or a business you’ve considered buying? (example question – could you revise yours to somewhat flow like this? Remember, the least amount of qualifying you are asking, the better)

4. Fantastic. If I could help you find some investment // financing  opportunities that make good sense, would you have interest?

Q4: What are a few time windows that you have tomorrow?

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.