Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

James Blakemore
      Participant
        @james@jamesblakemore.com

Trojan horse Questions:

Q1. Great to connect ‘NAME’… what’s your core business?

Q2. Fantastic. Are you planning/wanting to grow in the Permian in 2020?

Q3. Love it. If I could show you an easy way to add (profits) to your bottoms line fast, would you have interest?

or

Q3-B. Love it. If I could show you an easy way to add (profits) to your bottom line, and provide a better living environment for your field personnel, would you be interested?

Q4. Perfect. I have 2pm and 4pm available tomorrow for a quick chat. Which is best?

That works! What’s your mobile?

Talk soon,

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @james-blakemore, these are GREAT questions!! I am concerned about Q2:

Q2. Fantastic. Are you planning/wanting to grow in the Permian in 2020?

I would take Permian out and just ask if they’re wanting to grow in 2020?

James Blakemore
          Participant
            @james@jamesblakemore.com

OK, @negeen-dargahi, however our business is strictly limited to the Permian Basin (a large oil & gas field) in Texas at this time. Anyone that doesn’t operate in that area wouldn’t have any interest in what we do.

Viewing 2 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.