Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

DeeEllen Jennings
      Participant
        @djennin@hrplacement2000.com

My four questions are directly to HR leaders, most are already in my network so I’m not really sending out new connections. Will these questions work?

1. Hi, we’ve been connected for a while so I wanted to reach out to you today. What’s your core business for 2019?

2. That’s great! How are things going to build and maintain your QIA: (Qualified/Interested/Available) talent pool?

3. I totally get it. I have a unique strategy to consistently find the best QIA’s for my clients.

OR

3. Would you be interested in chatting? I can help you build your pipeline to move candidates from Interview to Offer.

4. What’s your cell number and the best time to chat today or tomorrow?

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @deeellen-jennings! NICE job taking action on your 4 questions!!

So, keep in mind that those are good for connections you have but when you start connecting with new people daily, you want to make sure you are using the right questions for them as well.

Question 1 needs to be short and to the point. Always.

Option 1: Great to connect, [NAME]! What’s your core business?

Option 2: [NAME], great to be a connection! What’s your core business for 2019?

Q2 is way too qualifying and asking too much from them in the second question. I can see a lot of people just reading your question and not having the time to respond. Keep it SHORT and easy. Remember, DONT qualify.

Q2: Perfect. What’s your main focus this year? (see how the responses are in relation to this question, for at least 2 weeks)

For question 3, you don’t want to say “would you be interested” because it puts the power of the conversation in their hands and you want to remain ALPHA. Instead, say:

3) Love that! If I had a few simple strategies that would help you accomplish that, would you like me to share those with you?

OR

Love it! I have a couple of awesome strategies that are perfect for you! What are a few time windows you have available to chat?

Try to connect with 17-23 new connections a day MINIMUM – do this for 2 weeks and see how your questions are performing 🙂

DeeEllen Jennings
          Participant

Hey Negeen,

Thank you very much for your help on the questions. However….Question 3 is a bit tricky.

I’m not showing them strategies, it’s actually recruiting strategies I use in my business to find them the best candidates.  Recruiters stand out based on their skills to find the best candidates consistently. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

DeeEllen

DeeEllen Jennings
            Participant

Also, should I include Q4 with Q3? Seems logical. 🙂

DeeEllen Jennings
              Participant

<p style=”background: white; vertical-align: baseline; margin: 0in 0in .25in 0in;”>My updated four questions for review?</p>
                <p style=”background: white; vertical-align: baseline; margin: 0in 0in .25in 0in;”>1. [NAME], great to be a connection. What’s your core business for 2019?</p>
                <p style=”background: white; vertical-align: baseline; margin: 0in 0in .25in 0in;”>2. Perfect. What’s your main focus this year?</p>
                <p style=”background: white; vertical-align: baseline; margin: 0in 0in .25in 0in;”>3. Great! I have a couple of very successful strategies that I use to find the best talent! What are a few time windows you have available to chat?</p>
                <p style=”background: white; vertical-align: baseline; margin: 0in 0in .25in 0in;”>4. What’s your cell number and the best time to chat today or tomorrow?</p>

n d
                Keymaster
                  @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @deeellen-jennings! What you have looks so much better. See how those perform!!

🙂

DeeEllen Jennings
                  Participant

Thank you so very much. I apprecite it.

Viewing 6 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.