Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Ken Deshaies
      Participant
        @realtrueken@gmail.com

Thanks, Negeen. That works. However, wondering about sending 1st questions to people who are not geographically located here. Also to other real estate agents from around the country.

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @ken-deshaies – this is a good question and a common question!

When you connect with someone that doesn’t live in your area of business, it’s still a great idea to connect. The reason being, they may have a connection for you or they may consider moving there.

Regardless, it’s great to be on someone’s radar.

There’s a very informative video Halle made on this called “4 QUESTIONS” in the Transformational Business Strategy module (bottom middle module on your MAIN DASHBOARD – turquoise with a bulls eye) video index is to the right of the video window, in alphabetical order.

I suggest you watch it if you’re still a bit fuzzy on the questions.

Thank you and I hope this helps!

Ken Deshaies
          Participant
            @realtrueken@gmail.com

Thanks, Negeen. Will take the advice.

Ken Deshaies
            Participant
              @realtrueken@gmail.com

Hi, Negeen,

Thought I would share this thread with an out of my area attorney who specializes in sustainability.

• Ken Deshaies <time class=”msg-s-message-group__timestamp t-12 t-black–light t-normal”> 8:23 AM </time>
                <p class=”msg-s-event-listitem__body t-14 t-black–light t-normal “>Hi, Tom. From one sustainability pro to another, would you like to connect?</p>

• <p id=”ember1551″ class=”t-12 t-black–light t-normal ember-view”>Tom Battagliese is now a connection.</p>

• Ken Deshaies sent the following message at 11:29 AM
                View Ken’s profile

Ken Deshaies
                Ken Deshaies <time class=”msg-s-message-group__timestamp t-12 t-black–light t-normal”> 11:29 AM </time>
                <p class=”msg-s-event-listitem__body t-14 t-black–light t-normal “>Thanks for connecting, Tom. Hope your business is booming.</p>

• Tom Battagliese sent the following message at 2:39 PM
                View Tom’s profile

Tom Battagliese
                Tom Battagliese <time class=”msg-s-message-group__timestamp t-12 t-black–light t-normal”> 2:39 PM </time>
                <p class=”msg-s-event-listitem__body t-14 t-black–light t-normal “>Thanks Ken; and same for you.  You should establish a network of like-minded realtors in case I need one here in NJ ;)</p>

Tom Battagliese
              • Ken Deshaies sent the following messages at 4:44 PM
                View Ken’s profile

Ken Deshaies
                Ken Deshaies <time class=”msg-s-message-group__timestamp t-12 t-black–light t-normal”> 4:44 PM </time>
                <p class=”msg-s-event-listitem__body t-14 t-black–light t-normal “>I already have such a network, Tom. I wrote two books for consumers some years ago, one for buyers, one for sellers. Since they were based on Colorado law, my publisher and I decided we would republish State and/or regional editions with other Realtors. They were responsible for re-writing the chapter on State laws and getting a real estate attorney to bless it. In all, I have about 100 co-authors throughout the country. I then created a social forum for us via Google Groups so we could share our successes, as well as life events and inspirational messages. We constantly refer to each other.  Here is the link to the Kindle version of my buyer book, “How to Make Your Realtor Get You the Best Deal” – https://tinyurl.com/yauf56dk.</p>

• View Ken’s profile

Ken Deshaies
                Ken Deshaies <time class=”msg-s-message-group__timestamp t-12 t-black–light t-normal”> 4:46 PM </time>
                <p class=”msg-s-event-listitem__body t-14 t-black–light t-normal “>Tom, when working with buyers, we all specialize in buyer agency. In addition, where we do not have a co-author in a particular city, our co-author in that State usually knows a great agent we can refer you to.</p>

Viewing 3 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.