Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Linda Sparks
      Participant
        @Linda@LindaSparks.com

OK…I am targeting small business owners who are committed to growing their sales.  And I think your suggested questions will be a good place to start.  I’ve never used a lead gen system that did not involve me being out in public so I am trying to follow your lead as much as possible. I am writing this request for review of my questions NOW BEFORE I truly understand how I will be using them to connect with virtual strangers on LI . So I may have more questions soon. 🙂

NOTE: I do have Calendly already set up  and linked to my google calender to offer  online scheduling for my free 1 hour strategy consults and I plan to use it once I shift to using the webinar to attract/filter leads. I also have 4 more questions I ask on the calendly page so I  can prepare for their consult.  See those below:

1) Great to connect NAME… what’s your core business?

2) Perfect. What’s your main growth focus this year?

3) Love that! If I had a few simple strategies that would help you accomplish that, would you like me to share those with you?

4) Fantastic. What are a few time windows that you have available in the next day or two to chat?  I’m an early bird if that helps find a good time.

5)  2pm Wed works. What’s your mobile?

My Questions on Calendly:
        <p class=”Style1″>First & Last Name, Email, Mobile phone #</p>
        <p class=”Style1″>What is your annual revenue?</p>
        <p class=”Style1″>What is your estimated annual marketing and advertising spend?</p>
        <p class=”Style1″>What is URL of your primary Website</p>

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @linda-sparks! SUPER job on the 4 questions!

As far as your Calendly questions, I’d love for you to ask Kent on one of the live calls.

The reason being, those questions are a bit personal and qualifying (before having spoken on the phone). Some people are not going to want to put their annual income, etc.

Kent can really give some great feedback if those questions are good or need revision.

Linda Sparks
            Participant
              @Linda@LindaSparks.com

Ok. Thanks. I’ll do that. L

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.