Dashboard Forums High End Client Program LinkedIn – “4-Question” Reviews 4 – Question Reviews for travel marketing advertisers

Tagged: 

1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by n d 3 years, 4 months ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Kathy Barnett
      Participant
        @kathy@barnettpro.com
        1. What is your current core focus?

or  Now that travel is reopening, what is your current campaign message (or core focus?)

2.  What’s your current client loyalty retention?

or What is your traffic loyalty response?

3.  If I could share your destination (or attraction) with new potentional visiters, would you like to know how we can do that for you?

4.  When can we talk? Would tomorrow morning or afternoon be better for you?

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi there, @kathy-barnett! It was SO lovely speaking with you the other day. I was thinking, it would be a good idea to ask Kent on the live call what his thoughts are on your 4 questions, or at least Q1 & Q2.

Here are my revisions:

Q1: Great to connect, [NAME]! What’s your core focus for 2021?
          Q1: Great to connect, [NAME]! What’s your core business?

Kathy, you want to ask questions that are NOT personal and qualifying, this is just to build rapport. 

Q2: Perfect! Do you _________? (easy question they can answer without feeling like you’re asking too personal)

Good Q3.

Q4 needs to be more alpha. Don’t ask “when can we talk”.

Q4: What are a few time windows that you have to connect tomorrow?

Q5: What’s your mobile number?

Fantastic… I will reach out to you [at the time booked here].

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.