Dashboard Forums High End Client Program LinkedIn – “4-Question” Reviews 4 Question Reviews – for Recruiter

Tagged: 

9 replies, 4 voices Last updated by n d 6 years, 2 months ago
Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author

William McCabe
      Participant
        @bill@softnetsearch.com

@kent-littlejohn     @negeen-dargahi

I would be very interested in your thoughts/ experiences about 4 questions for a recruiter/ executive Search consultant.   Some of them seem a little too general for my business and it strikes me as a little too general and smacks of not doing my homework before I contact the person on Linkedin.  Most of the people I contact are busy professionals and I just think what I would think if someone reached out to me in such a vague manner.. Well,   here goes.

1.   What is your core IOT Business for 2018  ?   ( ie. i focus on the Internet of Things)
        2.    Are you planning on growing/expanding int 2018 ?
        3.   If I could show you some areas that would increase your personal branding/ and visibility and add more profits/customers  would that be of interest to you.
        4. Great, when would be a good time talk /
        5. What is you mobile number and we an chat..

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @william-mccabe – keep in mind that while the questions may seem “general” or “obvious”, they are meant to start a dialogue to get them on the phone with you as a potential client.

Great start on your 4 questions!

In my opinion, I do not like your Q1. It’s too complex and not to the point. I recommend using this proven 4 questions Kent made for consultants!!

1. “Great to connect, [NAME]! What’s your core business?”

2) Perfect. What’s your main focus this year?

3) Love that! If I had a few simple strategies that would help you accomplish that, would you like me to share those with you?

4) Fantastic. What are a few time windows that you have available tomorrow to chat?

5) 2pm works. What’s your mobile?

William McCabe
          Participant
            @bill@softnetsearch.com

@kent-littlejohn @negeen-dargahi

Just sent out 23 msg #1’s to both linkedin and twitter followers.

I will followup with the metrics in a day or so.

n d
              Keymaster
                @negeen@coredm.com

Fantastic work, @william-mccabe! Also, after 2 weeks you can have a better idea of how everything is going!

Leigh Ann Arthur
              Participant
                @leighann@laainternational.com

Hello @negeen-dargahi,

I’m a headhunter also and work throughout Europe, although most of the work in these days is in the Netherlands.

I’m in the same thinking as @william-mccabe – busy professionals, if I send out a LI request without a message as to why I want to connect – I get no response / that’s even after they’ve looked at my profile. Been there, done that several times. Just wondering – can I send my Q#1 along with my LI request?

Please advise thoughts here.

If no, I keep trying and here are my 4 questions –

1. Great to connect “name”…what’s your core business?
                2. Perfect. What’s your main focus the remaining (OR) this year?

Excellent. If I had a few simple strategies that would help you accomplish that, would you like me to share those with you?

Fantastic. What are a few time windows that you have available tomorrow to chat?

XX:XX time works. What’s your mobile?

I’d love to hear about @william-mccabe‘s numbers and how things worked with his quetsions…

Many thanks

Leigh Ann

Halle Eavelyn
                  @halle@coredm.com

@leigh-arthur  @william-mccabe TRY IT as you want! Experiment – just track it and do what we call SPLIT-TESTING. Try 50-100 of EACH.  And then see what gets you a better response!  Keep taking MASSIVE IMPERFEct ACTION!!

Leigh Ann Arthur
                  Participant

Excellent, on it!

William McCabe
                    Participant
                      @bill@softnetsearch.com

@leigh-arthur – Hi Leigh.. lets get together and compare notes…

Leigh Ann Arthur
                      Participant

HI William,

I’m hot on 3 searches right now, so won’t be able to do anything until next week- or there after.

Will advise soonest when my head comes back up out of the water…

Speak soon,

Leigh Ann

n d
                        Keymaster
                          @negeen@coredm.com

@william-mccabe, tagging you in this so you see @leigh-arthur response 🙂

Viewing 8 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.