Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author

ROBERT SLOOP
      Participant
        @RSLOOP@KAIZEN-MANAGEMENT.COM

1. THXS FOR CONNECTING
        2. ARE YOUR LOCATIONS UNDERPERFORMING
        3. WOULD YOU BE INTERESTED IN IMPROVING AT NO COST/TIME
        4. CAN WE SET UP A 5MIN CALL TO SEE IF WE CAN HELP ………..DOES TUESDAY WORK FOR YOU?

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi, @robert-sloop –  good work taking massive imperfeCT action on this! Few things:

I need you to go back through the 4 questions part of the module and rewatch the lesson on this. There is a certain structure we’d love for you to follow.

Please make sure you watch Halle’s video called: “4 QUESTIONS” in the Transformational Business Strategy module (bottom middle module on your MAIN DASHBOARD – turquoise with a bullseye) video index is to the right of the video window, in alphabetical order.

Here is an example of what 4 questions for adding profit:

1. Great to connect ‘NAME’… what’s your core business?

2. Fantastic. Are you planning/wanting to grow in 2018?

3. Love it. If I could show you an easy way to add (profits) to your bottom line, that makes good sense, would you have interest?

4. Perfect. I have 2pm and 4pm available tomorrow for a quick chat. Which is best?

That works! What’s your mobile?

Tip:

When you say “can we set up a time” you want to be ALPHA and take control of the conversation, okay? The example above is something you can use if it applies to your field of business, if not, tweak it and I’ll take a look at it.

Good work!

ROBERT SLOOP
          Participant

Thanks for connecting.

Quick question:

Would you like to operate in the top 10% of the industry?

If I can show you how to increase your financial performance levels at no cost, would you be available for a quick 5 min call and see if there is a fit?

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @robert-sloop, this is better but still needs work. Please look back at the example I provided. I feel it can really benefit your connections.

Your Q1 is very important. Having something personalized and direct is very beneficial.

Q1: Great to connect, [NAME]! What’s your core business?

Q2. Fantastic. Are you planning/wanting to grow in 2018?

3. Love it. If I could show you an easy way to add (profits) to your bottom line, that makes good sense, would you have interest?

OR

Q3: Love it. If I could show you an easy way to operate in the top 10% of the industry, would you have interest?

4. Perfect. I have 2pm and 4pm available tomorrow for a quick chat. Which is best?

— how’s that?

ROBERT SLOOP
              Participant

Q1 DOES NOT APPLY………….WE HAVE RESEACHED THEIR CORE BUSINESS

Thanks for connecting NAME.

Quick question:

Are you planning/wanting to grow in 2019?

If I could show you an easy way to add (profits) to your bottom line, that makes good sense, would you have interest?

Halle Eavelyn
                  @halle@coredm.com

@robert-sloop, remember when we talked about your being COACHABLE?? 🙂 It doesn’t MATTER that you know EVERYTHING about them.  THEY don’t know that!  And you need a totally disarming and innocuous set of questions.  Call it manipulation, call it whatever you like, they won’t talk to you unless you build the relationship (and YES, these questions do it!)

Think of it like this: if you wanted to get a woman to go out with you, would you march up to her at a bar and say, “I’m Bob Sloop, I’m a terrific guy and you should go out with me!” You would know better (because your wife would kill you, LOL, but you get my point, yes?) You would walk up, strike up a conversation, and THEN ask her out once you could feel there was room to do so.

Now, a more direct example: you’re at a networking event in your industry.  You KNOW everyone there is in the restaurant biz.  Even so, is THIS how you introduce yourself?? “Hey, Bob Sloop, nice to meet you! Are your locations underperforming?” You’d either get, “Slow down there, fella!” or worse, “None of your effing business!” EVEN if you can help them!!!!!

So quit coming on like gangbusters because you won’t get the results you want.  GUARANTEED.  1) You’ve already been doing it and it’s not working. 2) 10,000+ hours of doing it wrong – Kent and MANY MANY clients who didn’t trust Kent’s experience (me included!!!) taught us how to do it right.

NOW… take a look at those questions again.  And watch the 4 Questions video again FIRST. With open ears and beginner’s mind… All my videos are in the Transformational Business Strategy module (bottom middle module on your MAIN DASHBOARD – turquoise with a bulls eye) video index is to the right of the video window, in alphabetical order.

ROBERT SLOOP
                  Participant

Thanks for connecting.NAME….Can you tell me about your concept?

Are you planning/wanting to grow in 2019?

If I could show you an easy way to add (profits) to your bottom line, that makes

good sense, would you have interest?

1. Perfect. I have 2pm and 4pm available tomorrow for a quick chat. Which is best?

n d
                    Keymaster
                      @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @robert-sloop!

This looks so much better!

You Q1 DOES need to change. When you ask “what’s your concept” … it just doesn’t make sense.

Please consider using:

“Great to connect, [NAME]! What’s your core business?”

or even

“Great to connect, [NAME]! What’s your goal for the rest of 2018?”

OR even asking them what their core focus is.

I know it may seem obvious… but it will be a great ‘foot in the door’ gesture for the rest of the conversation.

Plus, it will give the other person a chance to talk about what they do.

Everything else looks super.

Send out at least 100 Q1, track the responses and get back to us.

Viewing 7 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.