2 replies, 2 voices Last updated by Mike Merriweather 6 years, 5 months ago
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Mike Merriweather
      Participant
        @mikemerriweatherrealty@gmail.com

Hi Negeen,

Please review the below 4 questions I have as a Realtor.
        <p style=”background: white; vertical-align: baseline; margin: 0in 0in .25in 0in;”><span style=”font-family: ‘Lato’,’serif’; color: black;”>Q1: Great to connect ‘NAME’… what’s your core business?</span></p>
        <p style=”background: white; vertical-align: baseline; font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; orphans: 2; widows: 2; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color: initial; word-spacing: 0px; margin: 0in 0in .25in 0in;”><span style=”font-family: ‘Lato’,’serif’; color: black;”>Q2: Perfect! Do you live in Riverside, Orange or San Diego County or out of state?</span></p>
        <p style=”background: white; vertical-align: baseline; font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; orphans: 2; widows: 2; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color: initial; word-spacing: 0px; margin: 0in 0in .25in 0in;”><span style=”font-family: ‘Lato’,’serif’; color: black;”>Q3: Fantastic. How many years have you lived there?</span></p>
        <p style=”background: white; vertical-align: baseline; font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; orphans: 2; widows: 2; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color: initial; word-spacing: 0px; margin: 0in 0in .25in 0in;”><span style=”font-family: ‘Lato’,’serif’; color: black;”>Q4: What are a few time windows that you have available tomorrow?  I’d like to chat about how I can help you.</span></p>
        Q5:  What’s your cell?

Thank you!

Mike

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hey @mike-merriweather!! Really great start! I think you should choose one location and ask if they live in that area. You can split test this and see how it goes!  Look below for full outline –>

Q1: Great to connect ‘NAME’… what’s your core business?

Q2: Perfect! Do you live in [YOUR MARKET]?

Q3: Fantastic. How many years have you lived here?

That’s great! Let’s chat for a few minutes. I have a fairly big network that may benefit you.

Q4: What are a few time windows that you have tomorrow?

2pm works perfect 🙂

Q5: What’s your mobile?

Great. I’ll call you at 2pm.

Talk soon,

[INSERT YOUR NAME HERE]

Mike Merriweather
          Participant
            @mikemerriweatherrealty@gmail.com

Got it!  Will do.

Thank you!

Mike

Viewing 2 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.