4 replies, 2 voices Last updated by n d 3 years ago
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Wanda DeSimone
      Participant
        @wdesimone@tocr.com

I will use the 4 suggested Trojan Horse questions but modify the first one to read:

1- Is the primary use for a new home strictly a family home or to entertain your core business clients or both?

Wanda DeSimone

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @wanda-desimone, remember that the 4 questions are a way to build a connection and rapport – if you come in with that initial question, I fear it will be too robotic. How about something more personalized:

Great to be connected [NAME]! Do you live in [MARKET]?

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by n d.

Wanda DeSimone
          Participant
            @wdesimone@tocr.com

At this stage on my LinkedIn 90% of my connections are other realtors in my area. How do I attract other industries?

Wanda DeSimone
            Participant
              @wdesimone@tocr.com

Thanks for suggestion.

Wanda

n d
              Keymaster
                @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @wanda-desimone, this would be a good time to connect with the connections of your network.

• once you are connected to another realtor, click on their profile
                • then, click on where you see their connections. For example, it could say “500+ connections”
                • click on that
                • you will then see ALL of their connections
                • (here is the golden nugget) you can start adding ALL of their connections and start sending them your Q1. Win/win.

Hope this answers your question and provides a helpful tool in taking advantage of all of your current connections.

Viewing 4 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.