Dashboard Forums High End Client Program LinkedIn – Infomercial Reviews & Questions 30 secs infomercial script for reviewing

2 replies, 2 voices Last updated by Rebecca Benson 4 years, 4 months ago
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Rebecca Benson
      Participant
        @rbenson7@gmail.com

Hello Negeen,

I hope all is well. Please see below: Let me know if i should move to record this. Thank you

<p style=”background: white; vertical-align: baseline; margin: 0in 0in .25in 0in;”>Are you WANTING To reduce stress in your life Now?</p>
        <p style=”background: white; vertical-align: baseline; margin: 0in 0in .25in 0in;”>Do you NEED someone trustworthy and Successful to handle your Real Estate needs?</p>
        <p style=”background: white; vertical-align: baseline; font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; orphans: 2; widows: 2; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color: initial; word-spacing: 0px; margin: 0in 0in .25in 0in;”>Want to feel confident in hiring an Agent that is Honest and has good intentions for you and your FAMILY?</p>
        <p style=”background: white; vertical-align: baseline; font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; orphans: 2; widows: 2; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color: initial; word-spacing: 0px; margin: 0in 0in .25in 0in;”>If you answered ‘YES’ to those questions, you came to the right place!</p>
        <p style=”background: white; vertical-align: baseline; font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; orphans: 2; widows: 2; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color: initial; word-spacing: 0px; margin: 0in 0in .25in 0in;”>I have been in the Real Estate business for over 20yrs and with that I bring a ton of experience to the table and that will help insure Your property shines in the best light! I am very dedicated to my family and I know that a home is a major investment an important part of life and not something to take lightly.</p>
        <p style=”background: white; vertical-align: baseline; margin: 0in 0in .25in 0in;”>You need to hire someone that is Honest, Trustworthy and knows what they are doing on all sides of the sale from cutting edge marketing, 3D/ Matterport, possibly staging and anything that can pop up along the way. I have SOLD 100% of my listings and not every Realtor can Truthfully Say that. You will find that I’m one of the most hardworking, Driven & Dedicated Agents you could ever partner with to sell your home right away. Thank you for taking the time to watch this video and I look forward to working with you soon. </p>
        <p style=”background: white; vertical-align: baseline; margin: 0in 0in .25in 0in;”>Message me here on LinkedIn to see if we’re a good fit.</p>

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

LOVE IT @rebecca-benson!!! Great work 🙂 it is ready to be filmed!

Check out Halle’s “Video Tips” video in the Transformational Business Strategy Module on filming tips!

Rebecca Benson
          Participant
            @rbenson7@gmail.com

Thank you, Ill plan on filming tomorrow or Thursday.

Viewing 2 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.