Dashboard Forums High End Client Program LinkedIn – Infomercial Reviews & Questions 30 SECOND VIDEO DRAFT – Real Estate

4 replies, 3 voices Last updated by Halle Eavelyn 6 years, 3 months ago
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

V. Anthony Loffredo
      Participant
        @avr.Loffredo@gmail.com

I look forward to all the feedback.

30 SECOND VIDEO – V. Anthony Loffredo

1)

ARE YOU THINKING OF RELOCATING DOWN SOUTH AND LOOKING FOR THAT IDEAL HOME IN SOUTH FLORIDA’S HIGHLY DESIRABLE REAL ESTATE MARKET?

ARE YOU LOOKING TO REPLACE YOUR CURRENT HOME WITH THAT PERFECT FAMILY HOME TO MATCH YOUR EVER-CHANGING FAMILY DYNAMICS?

ARE YOU LOOKING TO ADD TO YOUR REAL ESTATE PORTFOLIO?

2)

HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO EASILY LOCATE THAT PERFECT PROPERTY WHILE HAVING THE KNOWLEDGE AND AWARENESS THAT YOU HAVE ADDRESSED THE NECESSARY AND PERTINENT FACTS, CONFINDENT THAT YOU HAVE MADE THE RIGHT DECISION!

3)

THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I CAN DO FOR YOU? YOU CAN ENJOY THE PROCESS WITHOUT THE WORRY AND STRESS THROUGHOUT MY HOME BUYING PROGRAM. WHEN YOU LET ME ANALYZE YOUR “MUST HAVE” REQUIREMENTS AND PERSONALIZED FINANCIAL SPECIFICATIONS, YOU’LL GET THAT PERFECT SET OF OPTIONS WHICH NEVER OCCURRED TO YOU, AND BEFORE YOU KNOW IT YOU WILL BE EXPERIENCE THE EXCITEMENT OF CLOSING ON YOUR SPECTACULAR PROPERTY!

4)

MESSAGE ME HERE IN LINKED IN TO SEE IF WE CAN WORK TOGETHER. THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME AND I LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR MESSAGE.

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @v-anthony-loffredo!! A really nice start on your infomercial! Few things…

I want you to come up with 3 short and POWERFUL pain point questions.

After you will want to say…

“if this sounds like you… I know exactly how to help!”

Then you can say what you wrote…

When you work with me…YOU CAN ENJOY THE PROCESS WITHOUT THE WORRY AND STRESS THROUGHOUT the HOME BUYING process.

WHEN YOU LET ME ANALYZE YOUR “MUST HAVE” REQUIREMENTS AND PERSONALIZED FINANCIAL SPECIFICATIONS, YOU’LL GET THAT PERFECT SET OF answers to all the questions you have.

Add a 1-2 sentences more that’s clear and concise.

Your call to action is on the right path. Make sure you say:

If you’re wanting _______ then give me a call Today at _________ or message me here to see if we’re a good fit!

V. Anthony Loffredo
          Participant
            @avr.Loffredo@gmail.com

I Revised the video and made it more concise.  Your thoughts and input are appreciated.

30 SECOND VIDEO – V. Anthony Loffredo (REVISED)

Have you wasted hours of your time searching for real estate and getting nowhere?

Are you tired of contacting real estate agents and getting no answers?

Are you worried you are not getting all the information you need?

If this sounds like you I know exactly how to help!

When you work with me ……..  YOU CAN ENJOY THE PROCESS WITHOUT THE WORRY AND STRESS BUYERS EXPERIENCE IN THE HOME BUYING PROCESS.  WHEN YOU LET ME ANALYZE YOUR “MUST HAVE” REQUIREMENTS AND PERSONALIZED FINANCIAL SPECIFICATIONS, YOU WILL GET THE ANSWERS TO ALL THE QUESTIONS YOU HAVE.

MY TAILORED HOME BUYING PROGRAM ADDRESSES ALL ASPECTS OF THE PURCHASE – PROPERTY IDENTIFICATIONS, COMPARISONS, NEGOTIATIONS, AND SUCCESSFUL CLOSINGS.

BEFORE YOU KNOW IT YOU WILL BE EXPERIENCE THE EXCITEMENT OF CLOSING ON YOUR SPECTACULAR PROPERTY – ACHIEVING YOUR EXPECTATIONS!

IF THIS IS YOU DESIRE THEN CALL OR TEXT ME TODAY AT 561-445-6555 TO DISCUSS WORKING TOGETHER!

REVISED 6/10/18

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @v-anthony-loffredo – much better job! There are a few grammar mistakes so I retyped them out to better ask the questions:

Have you wasted hours of your time searching for your ideal home and haven’t made progress??

Are you tired of contacting real estate agents only to be ignored??

Please proof read the rest, much better!

Halle Eavelyn
                @halle@coredm.com

I love it, @v-anthony-loffredo – BOTH what @negeen-dargahi suggested and what you had revised already.  YES!!!  Now film that bad boy!!!

Viewing 4 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.