1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by n d 3 years, 10 months ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Rod Horlings
      Participant
        @horlings@grar.com

Hello,

Below find the first draft for copy for video. please review and advise. Thanks, Rod

#Winning at Real Estate!

“Do you want your Next HOME purchase to have some more LAND ? Do you want to Dominate all the Negotiations and access additional “non-listed” listings not found on the MLS ? Does this sound too good to be true?

It might sound like that, but after 30 years of experience, I will tell you: “You can fly first class for the same as coach!” — when it comes to Real Estate, at least.

I give my clients thru my experience and expertise up-to-date Education on Land, New Construction,  Staging to Sell, Wholesale/Retail Options, and upcoming listings called “coming soon”. Working with RHL&h I will save you Valuable Time and $ by ONLY viewing Properties that best suit your requirements delivered to you’re inbox the moment they hit the market.

Stop worrying about all the “WHAT IF” scenarios and complicated paperwork.  My expert advice on Pricing & Staging will set you apart from ANY competition.

If you want your Next Real Estate Transaction to be you “WINNING at Real Estate”, please call me today to discuss working together – 616-884-2247 or Fill Out ( highlighted hyperlink ) Questionaire and one of our RHL&H Staff will follow up.  Thanks.

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

@rod-horlings, I, personally, was SOLD by your message! You are doing SUCH a great job at really selling yourself and believing in your services (good for you!!)

Here are your next steps:

Halle made a very helpful video on how to record your infomercial.

It is called “VIDEO TIPS” in the Transformational Business Strategy Module.

Here is also an example of what it should sound like. Of course, this is a high-quality version but yours does NOT have to be this
          high quality. Just look at the angle of the video and the lighting.

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.