Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author

Will Hibpshman
      Participant
        @will@hibpshman.com

Would you like to start making more cash profits from work you have already done?

I am not talking about doing additional work to earn additional income.  I am talking about turning on a whole new income stream from past work already completed. My New LSS Formula pinpoints strategies effortlessly.

I give my clients very targeted strategies that start up entirely new, recurring streams of cash without adding new frustrations or time stealers.

My expert strategies will set you free to enjoy all the fruits of your past efforts without you having to waste your valuable time trying to figure it out on your own.

If you are ready for a whole new stream of cash, message me here on LinkedIn or visit my page at SuccessWithWill.com

I look forward to helping you soon!

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi there, @will-hibpshman! This is a great start but what you do seems a bit vague. You have great content, but I want you to organize your points a bit so that your message is clear and concise.

How about you start off asking up to 3 POWERFUL pain point questions – what you had was a good start but try to add 2 more questions!

Are you WANTING _________?
          Do you NEED __________?

Want __________?

(after you ask 3 questions)

If you answered ‘YES’ to those questions, you came to the right place!

Hi, I’m Will Hibpshman and I am a ____________ helping clients with _________.

(2-5 sentences saying HOW exactly you plan to help / how you serve your clients)

(you can add 1-2 more sentences about why they should work with you or maybe a motivating 1 liner to get them excited)

If you want _______________ then message me here on LinkedIn to see if we’re a good fit!

Will Hibpshman
          Participant
            @will@hibpshman.com

Thanks!  I’ll work on that a bit.

Blessings!

Will Hibpshman
            Participant
              @will@hibpshman.com

Are you WANTING to dramatically increase your ROI but feeling somehow stuck at your current level?

Do you NEED more quality time to spend with your family or other important relationships?

Want to scale your business without feeling like a slave to it?

If you answered ‘YES’ to those questions, you came to the right place!

Hi, I’m Will Hibpshman and I am a strategic business consultant helping clients with EXACT strategies that will scale your bottom line profits almost instantly.

I will personally walk you through the New LS Squared Formula on a free 30 minute consultation call and develop an exact profit strategy for your business.

You will walk away from the free call with clarity on exactly how to move forward quickly to make higher profits quickly without a bunch of additional work.

If we are a fit to work together I will personally work with you and keep you scaling quickly and effortlessly to meet your business and profit goals.

This is not the normal generalized consulting you will get elsewhere. This is direct, personalized strategies based on your specific business.  You will not be left guessing or trying to figure out how to use the information.  You will be given a specific task to launch your profits to higher levels fast!

If you are ready to scale your profits now then message me here on LinkedIn or schedule a call with me to see if we’re a good fit!

n d
              Keymaster
                @negeen@coredm.com

WOW @will-hibpshman, your infomercial had a massive makeover! I immediately was grasped with your message and I also instantly knew EXACTLY what it is you do and who you help! Super proud of your work and revision!

You are ready to film!

Here are your next steps:

Halle made a very helpful video on how to record your infomercial.

It is called “VIDEO TIPS” in the Transformational Business Strategy Module.

Here is also an example of what it should sound like. Of course, this is a high-quality version but yours does NOT have to be this
                high quality. Just look at the angle of the video and the lighting.

Will Hibpshman
                Participant
                  @will@hibpshman.com

Thanks so much for your review and help getting this right!

I will re film it and get it reposted to my profile and everywhere else!

Blessings,

Will

n d
                  Keymaster
                    @negeen@coredm.com

You are so welcome, @will-hibpshman! I cannot wait to see it 🙂

Will Hibpshman
                    Participant
                      @will@hibpshman.com

Here it is.  I posted it to my LinkedIn as well.

Thanks again for your help and let me know if it needs more work.

Blessings,

Will

n d
                      Keymaster
                        @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @will-hibpshman! I am loving your energy and engagement! Excellent job!! 🙂

Will Hibpshman
                        Participant
                          @will@hibpshman.com

Thanks Negeen!

I certainly appreciate your help.  You are an asset to the program!  Blessings

Viewing 9 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.