3 replies, 3 voices Last updated by n d 3 years, 8 months ago
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Todd Blank
      Participant
        @toddwblank@gmail.com

Do you need to sell your house quickly?  Do you want to sell it stress-free regardless of its current condition?  Does this sound too good to be true?

It may appear unrealistic, but it is not!  You have options and regardless of your personal situation I can help you.  My name is Todd Blank.

I listen to my clients, analyze their current situation, and propose a plan of action to be taken only after their approval.

Don’t worry about complicated paperwork or any of the home-selling headaches.  I will even help with the removal of unwanted stuff so you can focus on your life.  My 10 years of experience in real estate implementing processes beyond traditional methods of selling separates me from my competition.

If you want the sale of your house to be stress-free, call me today to discuss your options; 612-229-2347.

I look forward to hearing from you.

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @todd-blank! That looks great!!

Here are your next steps:

Halle made a very helpful video on how to record your infomercial.

It is called “VIDEO TIPS” in the Transformational Business Strategy Module.

Here is also an example of what it should sound like. Of course, this is a high-quality version but yours does NOT have to be this
          high quality. Just look at the angle of the video and the lighting.

Todd Blank
          Participant
            @toddwblank@gmail.com

Hi Negeen,

I made my informercial and was able to upload it into LinkedIn, however the picture is blank where the media is.  If you click on the blank picture the video will play.  I was hoping that the first frame of the video would show where it is blank.  I am sure I did something wrong in the process.

I made the video on my iphone and sent it to my laptop via email.  It is labeled on my desktop as FullSizeRender.  The first frame is not visible.  I copied the link directly and uploaded it to LinkedIn and the results were as I previpously explained.  Did I save it wrong when I was transferring from my email to my desktop or is this normal?  It does not appear to be normal.

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @todd-blank, this may be a good question to ask Matt on the live call tomorrow, if possible!

Could you send me your LinkedIn URL, please? I’ll take a look and see what it looks like on my end.

Thanks!

Viewing 3 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.