Dashboard Forums High End Client Program LinkedIn – Infomercial Reviews & Questions 30 second Infomerical Draft – Please review

3 replies, 2 voices Last updated by n d 6 years ago
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Suzanne Finley
      Participant
        @suzannebfinley@gmail.com

@negeen-dargahi, @halle-eavelyn,

Here is my 30 second infomercial draft:

30 Second Infomercial

Realtors: Do you want to sell your listings quicker and for TOP $$$
        Are you willing to spend an extra 15 minutes to provide your sellers with excellent marketing?
        You can create a Single Property Website for each of your listings in just a few minutes that you can use in your marketing campaigns.
        Message me now to find out how or visit showcasehomesforsale.com for more information.

@halle-eavelyn: just a note…If a realtor has their photos ready to go and their description(s) written, and their account and agent profiles are set up, it really is only a few minutes to enter a showcase for their listing. When I said 1-2 hours, I was thinking about the time needed to process their photos (crop, enhance, etc.) and the time needed to draft description(s), but they/we have to do that anyway, for our listings. So, the additional time isn’t really very much.
        Thanks for helping me to think about that!

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @suzanne-finley! A really nice start on your infomercial! I’d like for us to fix and add a few things!

Instead of starting it off saying:

“Realtors: Do you want to sell your listings quicker and for TOP $$$”

How about you write it like you’d want to say it out loud. Something like:

“Are you a REALTOR needing to sell your listings QUICKER for top profit?”

“Do you want the TOOLS to provide your sellers with high-quality marketing and exposure?

(ASK 1 MORE QUESTION – and introduce yourself)

If you answered ‘YES’ to those questions, you came to the right place!

Hi, I’m @suzanne-finley and I am a ____________ helping clients _________.

(2-5 sentences saying HOW exactly you plan to help / how you serve your clients)

(you can add 1-2 more sentences about why they should work with you or maybe a motivating 1 liner to get them excited)

If you want _______________ then message me here on LinkedIn to see if we’re a good fit.

Suzanne Finley
          Participant
            @suzannebfinley@gmail.com

Hi @negeen-dargahi,

I thought I had posted this previously, but I am not seeing it now, so I am re-posting it.

Here is my attempt to fix this up:

“Are you a REALTOR wanting to sell your listings QUICKER for top profit?”

“Do you want a TOOL that will help you to provide your sellers with high-quality marketing and exposure?

Did you know you can use Single Property Websites to promote your listings using TEXT, EMAIL, and online marketing campaigns?

If you answered ‘YES’ to those questions, you came to the right place!

Hi, I’m Sue Finley and I am a REALTOR and a Software Developer helping Realtors to sell their listings quicker and for TOP $$$.

With Single Property Websites, set up in just a few minutes, you can have a unique BRANDED property website for your listings. These websites include expanded Rich-Text descriptions, unlimited higher resolution photos, and a unique SEO friendly URL.

If you want to Showcase your Listings and Super-charge your marketing then message me here on LinkedIn to see if we’re a good fit or visit showcasehomesforsale.com for more information.

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

LOVE this, @suzanne-finley!! Great work.

If you have any questions on filming this infomercial:

Please make sure you watch Halle’s video called: “VIDEO TIPS” in the Transformational Business Strategy module (bottom middle module on your MAIN DASHBOARD – turquoise with a bullseye) video index is to the right of the video window, in alphabetical order.

Or let me know and I’d be happy to answer them. The video should be very helpful.

Viewing 3 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.