Bob DeYoe
      Participant
        @bobdeyoe@coastalcapitalmgmt.com

Please review our 30 second infomericals

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lhdg8xL8f6chttps://youtu.be/0rLWJ0xsJVY

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @bob-deyoe! Nice job taking action you two!

There are a few things in the script that I’d like to take a look at.

Would you mind sending me the script used in the video?

As far as the video goes, could you speak up a bit more? You were hard to hear.

You look both look great but before you refilm:

• i need to approve your script
          • please watch this video —>

Watch Halle’s video called: “VIDEO TIPS” in the Transformational Business Strategy module (bottom middle module on your MAIN DASHBOARD – turquoise with a bullseye) video index is to the right of the video window, in alphabetical order.

🙂

Bob DeYoe
          Participant
            @bobdeyoe@coastalcapitalmgmt.com

here’s the script.

Thanks

Attachments:

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @bob-deyoe – I love that in your script you have good information and that you empathize with your perfect client. There does need to be better informed with your infomercial message.

Please fill out this template, as it will help you get the right information out there.

How about you start off asking up to 3 POWERFUL pain point questions…

Are you WANTING _________?
              Do you NEED __________?

Want __________?

(after you ask 3 questions)

If you answered ‘YES’ to those questions, you came to the right place!

Hi, I’m _______ and I am a ____________ helping clients with _________.

(2-5 sentences saying HOW exactly you plan to help / how you serve your clients)

(you can add 1-2 more sentences about why they should work with you or maybe a motivating 1 liner to get them excited)

If you want _______________ then message me here on LinkedIn to see if we’re a good fit.

Viewing 3 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.