1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by n d 4 years ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Ron Brockwell
      Participant
        @ron@3winbusinesscoaching.com

Are you working way too many hours in your business and don’t have the money to show for it?

What if I could show you how you can work less and be more profitable professionally and personally!

Hello, my name is Ron Brockwell owner of 3WIN Business Coaching. I am a successful business coach in the San Antonio, Texas area working with small business owners up to Fortune 500 companies.

Just imagine how your life will change, how your family’s lives will change if your business is more profitable!

My Business Growth model helps business owners realize financial freedom.

Message me on LinkedIn or email me @ ron@3winbusinesscoaching.com and lets take your business to new heights together!

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hey @ron-brockwell! Your infomercial looks GREAT!!

Here are your next steps:

Halle made a very helpful video on how to record your infomercial.

It is called “VIDEO TIPS” in the Transformational Business Strategy Module.

Here is also an example of what it should sound like. Of course, this is a high-quality version but yours does NOT have to be this
          high quality. Just look at the angle of the video and the lighting.

ALSO****

• if I haven’t provided you feedback on your LinkedIn profile and the 4 questions you are using, please submit a request in the forum
      Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.