1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by n d 3 years, 5 months ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

tisha brandes
      Participant
        @tisha@brandesagency.com

Hello!  Please see my script for my Infomercial.  Thank you!!

“Hello Insurance Seekers!  Shopping around for Insurance can be time consuming and stressful.  The Brandes Agency ‘s main focus is to eliminate the stressful part and give you more TIME to do the things you love, while we do the shopping for you.  We have access to the  top rated insurance carriers that provide many coverage options to fit your specific needs.  Insurance policies can be complicated and are covering less and less.  Don’t let the mailers or inexperienced agents that cold call fool you.  Allow our 50 year history to help you navigate complicated insurance contracts.  We are your personal insurance shopper!  We don’t charge a fee and our google reviews prove we know how to take care of our clients.  We are your insurance agent for life!  As rates go up and needs change we will review and reshop for you.  Schedule time with us today via Calendly or LinkedIn.”

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hey there @tisha-brandes, this is a very good start but having it be more personal will really help your message because right now it sounds like you’re talking to ANYONE.

Try to fill in this template to organize your points a bit better and to personalize it to pain points:

How about you start off asking up to 3 POWERFUL pain point questions…

Are you WANTING _________?
          Do you NEED __________?

Want __________?

(after you ask 3 questions)

If you answered ‘YES’ to those questions, you came to the right place!

Hi, I’m _______ and I am a ____________ helping clients with _________.

(2-5 sentences saying HOW exactly you plan to help / how you serve your clients)

(you can add 1-2 more sentences about why they should work with you or maybe a motivating 1 liner to get them excited)

If you want _______________ then message me here on LinkedIn to see if we’re a good fit.

//

Tag me in your revision 🙂

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.