4 replies, 3 voices Last updated by n d 3 years, 5 months ago
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Lawrence Clarke
      Participant
        @larryc5213@comcast.net

30 second commercial submitted for review by Larry Clarke

What if you or your loved one wants to sell the large, longtime family home and relocate to a smaller “safer environment”?   Do you need someone to safeguard you or you loved one from the extraordinarily stressful, high speed,  and legally complex process that is common in real estate today.

If you answered yes that  is exactly what I can do for you or your loved one! I safeguard the home seller during the transaction process I ensure that they stay in charge of their affairs at the same time.

Essentially…I have the SKILL and KNOWLEDGE to deal with such issues as multiple contract offers on the house, Renting back the home after closing home health care, Bridge Loans, downsizing, garage sales/estate sales, communicating with adult children, loss of independence, home repair/remodeling and preserving legacy.

Message me here on Linked In to see if we are a good fit and can work together.

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @larry-clarke, this is a very good start to your infomercial!

Below I have revised a few parts but also left some spots blank for you to fill in. Your 2nd question is a bit of a run-on sentence so let’s break it up into two separate questions.

Please look below:

Do you or your loved one want to sell your large, longtime family home and relocate to a smaller “safer environment”?

Want _______ but don’t know where to begin?

NEED __________?

If you answered YES to those questions, that is exactly what I can do for you or your loved one! I safeguard the home seller during the transaction process while I ensure that they stay in charge of their affairs at the same time!

Essentially…

I have the SKILL and KNOWLEDGE to deal with such issues as multiple contracts offers on the house, Renting back the home after closing home health care, Bridge Loans, and downsizing. Need to do a big garage sales/estate sales but overwhelmed by that task? Don’t worry – my team and I are equipped to make every step of this process easy and manageable. We also help to communicate with adult children, loss of independence, home repair/remodeling and preserving legacy.

If this sounds like something you are interested in learning more about, message me here on Linked In to see if we are a good fit!

Lawrence Clarke
          Participant
            @larryc5213@comcast.net

here is revisec version 3/30/21

Do you want to sell the large, longtime family home and relocate to a smaller “safer environment”?

Do you need someone to safeguard you or you loved one in the process?

Would you like to be protected from the extraordinarily stressful, high speed,  and legally complex process that is common in real estate today?

If you answered yes that is exactly what I can do for +you or your loved one! I safeguard the home seller during the transaction process I ensure that they stay in charge of their affairs at the same time.

Essentially…I have the SKILL and KNOWLEDGE to deal with such issues as multiple contract offers on the house, Renting back the home after closing home health care, Bridge Loans, downsizing, garage sales/estate sales, communicating with adult children, loss of independence, home repair/remodeling and preserving legacy.

Message me here on Linked In to see if we are a good fit and can work together.

Lawrence Clarke
            Participant
              @larryc5213@comcast.net

any thoughts on this revision. thanks in advance for your help.

Viewing 3 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.