1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by n d 6 years, 2 months ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Michele Mittemiller
      Participant
        @refer.michele@gmail.com

Here is my 2nd try.  Got a lot of good advise today from Halle and Anthony.   halle @halle-eavelyn, negeen @negeen-dargahi

Do you want to see faster results and more money in your pocket with your next Real Estate deal?

Are you sick and tired of the Real Estate process?

If you want to dominate your next Real Estate transaction?

My expert advice on pricing and staging will set you apart from any competition without you having to lift a finger, with the maximum results.

If you’re wanting more results then message or call me TODAY at ____ to see if we’re a good fit.

Michele

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @michele-mittemiller, I like your first 2 questions but the 3rd question doesn’t seem complete

“If you want to dominate your next Real Estate transaction?”

How about “Do you want QUALIFIED buyers looking at your home?”

Hi, I’m @michele-mittemiller and I am a ______ helping clients [say what you help with].

My expert advice on pricing and staging will set you apart from any competition without you having to lift a finger, with the maximum results.

(2-3 more sentences on HOW you help them.)

Your call to action is o-k. Saying “more results” doesn’t really do much.

How about:

If you’re ready to finally get your home off the market for the highest value price, give me a call TODAY at ______ or message me here on LI to see if we’re a good fit!

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.