5 replies, 2 voices Last updated by n d 5 years, 4 months ago
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Paul MacDonald
      Participant
        @pmacdonald@moneyconcepts.com

@negeen-dargahi @halle-eavelyn @kent-littlejohn@anthony-simonie

As a federal employee, do you lose sleep worrying about what choice to make with your retirement pension? Do you worry about your Thrift Savings Plan losing half its value to a market crash right before you retire? What if you die or become disabled shortly after you retire?

How would you like to know you’re making the right pension choice, greatly reduce or even completely remove market risk from your TSP, and ensure that your family has sufficient protection and income to allow you to enjoy retirement stress free?

That’s exactly what I can do for you. With my Federal Employee Retirement Blueprint, I can help you make the right choices for you, show you how to never run out of money, and allow you to enjoy retirement stress-free.

Message me here on LinkedIn or call my office at (843) 284-0370 to see if we’re a good fit to work together. Thank you.

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @paul-macdonald! You did such a great job on your infomercial. There are a few changes I’d like you to make.

I love that you’re asking pain point questions but lets stick to just asking 3 powerful and short questions.

Since you had good content already, I’m going to provide a template for you to fill in and that will help you greatly:

How about you start off asking up to 3 POWERFUL pain point questions…

Are you WANTING _________?
          Do you NEED __________?

Want __________?

(after you ask 3 questions)

If you answered ‘YES’ to those questions, you came to the right place!

Hi, I’m _______ and I am a ____________ helping clients with _________.

(2-5 sentences saying HOW exactly you plan to help / how you serve your clients)

(you can add 1-2 more sentences about why they should work with you or maybe a motivating 1 liner to get them excited)

If you want _______________ then message me here on LinkedIn to see if we’re a good fit.

Paul MacDonald
          Participant

As a federal employee, do you want to make the best choice with your retirement pension? Do you need help with your Thrift Savings Plan allocation? Would you like protection from death or disability after retirement?

If you answered YES to those questions, you came to the right place!

Hi, I’m Paul MacDonald and I am a Chartered Federal Employee Benefits Consultant helping federal employees with their retirement planning.

I help you to make the best pension choice for you and your family, greatly reduce or even completely remove market risk from your TSP, and ensure that your family has sufficient protection and income to allow you to enjoy retirement stress free.

With my Federal Employee Retirement Blueprint, you’ll have peace of mind knowing you’re making the correct choices.

Message me here on LinkedIn to see if we’re a good fit. Thank you.

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @paul-macdonald, SUPER job!

Your first question could be better.

How about this instead:

Are you wanting to make the best choice with your retirement pension.. but DONT know where to begin?

Lastly, do many people know what you mean when you say “TSP” ??

If many people do not, please write that out.

Everything else looks fantastic. Great work 🙂

Paul MacDonald
              Participant

OK, one more review please, hoping for a final blessing!

Are you wanting to make the best choice with your federal retirement pension…but DON’T know where to begin? Do you need help with your Thrift Savings Plan allocation? Would you like protection from death or disability after retirement?

If you answered YES to those questions, you came to the right place!

Hi, I’m Paul MacDonald and I am a Chartered Federal Employee Benefits Consultant helping federal employees with their retirement planning.

I help you to make the best pension choice for you and your family, greatly reduce or even completely remove market risk from your Thrift Savings Plan, and ensure that your family has sufficient protection and income to allow you to enjoy retirement stress free.

With my Federal Employee Retirement Blueprint, you’ll have peace of mind knowing you’re making the correct choices.

Message me here on LinkedIn to see if we’re a good fit. Thank you.

n d
                Keymaster
                  @negeen@coredm.com

Excellent job, @paul-macdonald 🙂 proud of your determination and taking my feedback!

Viewing 5 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.