Dashboard Forums High End Client Program LinkedIn – Infomercial Reviews & Questions 30 SECOND INFOMERCIAL, NEED FEEDBACK

6 replies, 2 voices Last updated by Charles Wright 6 years, 3 months ago
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Charles Wright
      Participant
        @cwright.cre@gmail.com

What does Charles E. Wright Commercial Real Estate & Investments do? We service our clients by first understanding what they want;

is it buying, selling, or leasing commercial property?

If so, for what purpose? As an owner user, landlord, or for future investment?

Maybe you are looking for a ROI investment that is better than banks, CD’s, or the stock market?

Have you ever considered real estate syndication?

If yes… let’s talk to see if we are a good fit.

You can message me on LinkedIn, or give me a call at 510-867-8266

Halle Eavelyn
          @halle@coredm.com

@charles-wright, what did you do with this piece? Did you film it yet? I’d watch my Benefits Marketing video first before shooting it.  Then please TAG ME by typing @halle-eavelyn and clicking on my name when it comes up.  That way I can review your revised script timely.  Your post got lost, but now it’s found! The Benefits Marketing video in the Transformational Business Strategy module – from your modules dashboard, scroll down to the bottom middle and click on the icon.  The videos are all in alphabetical order.

Charles Wright
          Participant
            @cwright.cre@gmail.com

<u>30 Second Informercial Script</u>

What does Charles E. Wright Commercial Real Estate & Investments do? We service our clients by first understanding what they want;

Maybe you are looking for a ROI investment that is better than banks, CD’s, or the stock market?

BELOW IS THE REVISED SCRIPT

<u>30 Second Informercial Script</u>

HALLE, I also recorded both copies and sent them and posted the second copy on my LinkedIn profile.

Halle Eavelyn
              @halle@coredm.com

Hey, @charles-wright, did you see my note about the Benefits Marketing video above? You’re still talking about YOU and not about what you can do for THEM.  Can you please rewatch that video and rewrite your script to talk only about yourself in regards to what you can do for your clients? For example:

We service our clients by first understanding what they want;

Becomes:

When we understand what you want, we can give you the very best service, tailored to your specific needs. (etc).

Let’s see the next draft – great action taking!!!

Charles Wright
              Participant
                @cwright.cre@gmail.com

Halle, I checked out the benefit marketing video. I did film my 30sec informercial posted it and sent in a copy for review. I was told it was ok. I will take a look at the video and copy to see if it aligns with the benefits marketing. Let me know if you think I should redo the copy and video

Halle Eavelyn
                  @halle@coredm.com

@charles-wright, while it’s FINE for now if you’ve completed it already, I would consider redoing it later.  You definitely want to focus everything on “what’s in it for them” – it makes your customers able to HEAR your message completely.

Charles Wright
                  Participant
                    @cwright.cre@gmail.com

Ok… I will begin working on it. Thanks Halle!

Viewing 6 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.