Dashboard Forums High End Client Program LinkedIn – General Questions 30 Second Infomercial examples?

1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by n d 2 years, 2 months ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Brian Byhower
      Participant
        @Bribyh@msn.com

I’m having a tough time working on my 30 second infomercial. Does anyone know where some realtor examples are that I could look at? Thanks.

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi there, @brian-byhower! I’ll try to find some infomercials that realtors made but i do have one video example below which should give you a good general idea.

Halle made a very helpful video on how to record your infomercial.

It is called “VIDEO TIPS” in the Transformational Business Strategy Module.

Here is also an example of what it should sound like. Of course, this is a high-quality version but yours does NOT have to be this
          high quality. Just look at the angle of the video and the lighting.

//

Also, if i haven’t sent you this already, here is an easy to follow template for script writing:

How about you start off asking up to 3 POWERFUL pain point questions…

Are you WANTING _________?
          Do you NEED __________?

Want __________?

(after you ask 3 questions)

If you answered ‘YES’ to those questions, you came to the right place!

Hi, I’m _______ and I am a ____________ helping clients with _________.

(2-5 sentences saying HOW exactly you plan to help / how you serve your clients)

(you can add 1-2 more sentences about why they should work with you or maybe a motivating 1 liner to get them excited)

If you want _______________ then message me here on LinkedIn to see if we’re a good fit.

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.