Dashboard Forums High End Client Program LinkedIn – Infomercial Reviews & Questions 30 Second Infomercial Draft – Coaching

1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by n d 6 years, 2 months ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Roberta Moore
      Participant
        @ram@consciouschoices.com

Do you want to begin and end your next workday stress-free, knowing that you did the right thing, at the right time, in the right way?

Do you want to be happy and successful?

I can tell you that after 17 years of coaching professionals to use their emotions as a positive force in the workplace, it is absolutely possible to learn to keep your cool in every situation and get things done.

If you want to develop the steady self-control that people respond to and respect (and earn more income as a result), then call me today at 314-499-1110, e-mail me at ram@consciouschoices.com, or Message me here on LinkedIn to see if we can work together.

I look forward to hearing from you!

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @roberta-moore! Nice job taking action on your infomercial! Few things:

Your Q1 has a lot in one question:

“Do you want to begin and end your next workday stress-free, knowing that you did the right thing, at the right time, in the right way?”

I want you to really ask simple and powerful questions like:

“Let me ask you something:”

“Have you been waiting for the day you ______?”

“Do you WANT ______?

“Are you READY to finally be happy?”

(examples ^)

If you said YES to all of those questions… you came to the right place… at the right time!

Hi, I’m @roberta-moore and I am a ___________.

After 17 years of coaching professionals to use their emotions as a positive force in the workplace, I know EXACTLY how to help YOU achieve ___________.

You will be given the stepping stones to __________…

*for your call to action, take out “to see if we can work together.” and put “to see if we’re a good fit!”

I really want you to remember your client avatar and really dive into “what does my client desperately need help with” and ask those questions and bring up aspects you can help them with.

Hope this helps! Tag me in your revision!

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.