1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by Halle Eavelyn 6 years, 1 month ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Lupe Lloyd
      Participant
        @lupelloydinc@sbcglobal.net

Hi Hallie ,

Please review my 30 Second Infomercial.   When I read it out loud, it was 1 minute.  Please give me feedback and let me know what I can cut.  (I’m a National Biliteracy Consultant for Public Schools)

How are your English Language Learners performing?  You’ve tried Early Exit, Late Exit, or even Dual Language.  the scores are low and the students are not strong readers, perhaps even flat-lining or not graduating.  STOP-TIME TO RETHINK-REDIRECT-STRESS FREE.

How would you like to have Biliterate students who score well on State assessments and graduate?

THIS is what I have done for school districts across the U.S. for 25 years.  I am not a drive by consultant.  I customize your needs into                                                            a Staff Development Plan with year round Coaching.  It is research-based and has won Academic Excellence designation from the                                                                  U.S. Department of Education.

While you manage your program, I will be the quarterback on your team bringing in the touchdown for your district.                                                                                             I believe that if you don’t look good, I don’t look good.

If you want change and excellence with less headaches, message me at lupelloydinc@sbcglobal.net.  Let’s set up a conference call                                                                      on a good day and time for you OR call me now at (210) 872-1960.

Lupe Lloyd

Halle Eavelyn
          @halle@coredm.com

@lupe-lloyd,  One minute is fine and I think this is absolutely fantastic! You’ve used benefits marketing language throughout, you’ve hit their pain points, you’ve hit their solutions, and you’ve even had a football analogy, which is so popular with education peep, LOL.

Absolutely great job! Time to film!

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.