• Author

Donna Bistrican
      Participant
        @donnabis@kw.com

https://youtu.be/ijCWuS3EuXc

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @donna-bistrican! Nice job taking massive imperfect action on your infomercial!

Few things I want you to work on. First, right now all I’m hearing is you reading your infomercial. I want to hear your personality come out, I want to WANT to work with you. But if you are reciting, the message gets lost. Practice practice practice!

There’s also a glare from your computer on your eyeglasses so it’s hard to see you properly.
          <p class=”p1″>Please make sure you watch Halle’s “VIDEO TIPS” video in the Transformational Business Strategy module (bottom middle module on your MAIN DASHBOARD – turquoise with a bulls eye) video index is to the right of the video window, in alphabetical order.</p>
          <p class=”p1″>^ Halle walks you through the best ways to film your infomercial. From camera location to angle. Please watch that okay?</p>
          Tag me in your revision 🙂

Donna Bistrican
          Participant
            @donnabis@kw.com

Oh shoot. Bill hated the glare too. But it was the best take. It maybe to long to get it right. I can stand up on stage and talk toa room full of people. Do not like this part. I do not like picture either.

n d
              Keymaster
                @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @donna-bistrican, please refer to my feedback okay?? Tag me in your revision!!

Please make sure you watch Halle’s “VIDEO TIPS” video in the Transformational Business Strategy module (bottom middle module on your MAIN DASHBOARD – turquoise with a bulls eye) video index is to the right of the video window, in alphabetical order.

Viewing 2 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.