Participant
        @mitch.frisch@engelvoelkers.com

FOR REVIEW AND CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICYSM

Attachments:

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hey @mitch-frisch! This looks great!

Don’t forget to introduce yourself – try to use this outline to organize your points. I really LIKE what you have, so just plug what you wrote into this outline to better relay your points!

//

Are you WANTING _________?
          Do you NEED __________?

Want __________?

(after you ask 3 questions)

If you answered ‘YES’ to those questions, you came to the right place!

Hi, I’m _______ and I am a ____________ helping clients with _________.

(2-5 sentences saying HOW exactly you plan to help / how you serve your clients)

(you can add 1-2 more sentences about why they should work with you or maybe a motivating 1 liner to get them excited)

If you want _______________ then message me here on LinkedIn to see if we’re a good fit.

Mitch Frisch
          Participant
            @mitch.frisch@engelvoelkers.com

Negeen, please review
            <p class=”p1″>ARE YOU FRUSTRATED BECAUSE YOUR OFFER ISN’T GETTING ACCEPTED?</p>
            <p class=”p1″>DO YOU NEED A REALTOR THAT KNOWS HOW TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN?</p>
            <p class=”p1″>WANT TO BE IN ESCROW WITH YOUR NEXT OFFER?</p>
            <p class=”p1″>If you answered yes to these 3 questions then you’ve come to the right place!</p>
            <p class=”p1″>Hi! Mitch Frisch here. I am a seasoned REALTOR® of 22 years helping people just like you get into escrow without breaking the bank.</p>
            <p class=”p1″>I have helped exhausted buyers that lost to multiple offers many times, but with my proven 4 step technique we will draw in the sellers through the listing agent to choose your offer. And no…it isn’t about a fluffy letter about you at all. This tactic works even with all cash offers in the mix.</p>
            <p class=”p4″>If you want to open escrow with your next offer, then message me here on LinkedIn to see if we are a good fit. Then let’s find, write the offer, and open escrow on your new ideal home this time.</p>

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

Awesome job @mitch-frisch!! This flows a lot better 🙂 really proud of your revision!

Here are your next steps:

Halle made a very helpful video on how to record your infomercial.

It is called “VIDEO TIPS” in the Transformational Business Strategy Module.

Here is also an example of what it should sound like. Of course, this is a high-quality version but yours does NOT have to be this
              high quality. Just look at the angle of the video and the lighting.

Viewing 3 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.