3 replies, 2 voices Last updated by Laurie Sutton 2 years, 7 months ago
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Laurie Sutton
      Participant
        @lauriemsutton@gmail.com

Thinking about moving but not sure how to in this low inventory market? Scared you will be homeless if you can’t find what you want… or worse, that you will have to settle for a home you don’t like? I’m not going to lie… this can be a challenging market to navigate. In 18 years, I have seen all sorts of extremes, but this I can promise you… I will always find ways to achieve what you want without the stress and worry that you would expect.

I CAN position you in a way that eliminates unnecessary worry. I CAN anticipate and correct problems before they happen. And for those unusual situations that sometimes occur out of nowhere, I CAN negotiate and persuade others to work in a way that is mutually beneficial by maximizing any leverage we have. In short, if you want to buy/sell your home or business with the peace of mind that comes with knowing you not only have someone who will represent your wants, but you have a real estate pitbull that will not give up or give in until I have done my absolute best to meet or exceed your expectations. Call me today at 615-982-4448.

Laurie Sutton
        Participant
          @lauriemsutton@gmail.com

@negeen-dargahi

n d
          Keymaster
            @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @laurie-sutton! Your message is very interesting and a good tactic – you are using a sense of “fear” and their pain points to really help your clients feel understood and heard. Then, I like how you immediately add a resolution to their worries! Very good job.

Don’t forget to introduce yourself in the middle of your message and add your title.

Hi, I’m @laurie-sutton and I am a _______ helping clients like you ________.

When you work with me… I will position you etc etc.

Overall, GOOD WORK!!

Here are your next steps:

Halle made a very helpful video on how to record your infomercial.

It is called “VIDEO TIPS” in the Transformational Business Strategy Module.

Here is also an example of what it should sound like. Of course, this is a high-quality version but yours does NOT have to be this
            high quality. Just look at the angle of the video and the lighting.

Laurie Sutton
            Participant
              @lauriemsutton@gmail.com

Thanks Negeen!

Viewing 3 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.