1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by n d 2 years, 9 months ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Deborah Laemmerhirt
      Participant
        @deborah@kwluxuryhomes.com

Hello @negeen-dargahi

Thank you for doing the second review on my LI Profile.

Here is my script for my 30-sec Informercial.  It is a spin off the one in the module. (it’s longer than 30 sec so if you have suggestions about where to cut back, that would be helpful):

Do you want your Next Deal to be Stress-Free? 

Does this sound too good to be true?  It might, however, after more than 15 years of experience, I know you can have your cake and eat it too – at least when it comes to Real Estate.

As my client, you will receive up-to-date education on market conditions.  I will communicate with you before you need me to.  As your Zen Real Estate Consultant, I save you valuable time and money.

No need to worry about contingencies and complicated paperwork.

You will be set apart from any competition using my expert advice on pricing, staging, and presentation, without you having to lift a finger!

If you want your Next Deal to be Stress-Free, please call me today to discuss working together –

203-994-4297.

I look forward to your thoughts, and also if you could tell me where it goes on Linked in I would appreciate it.

Deborah

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @deborah-laemmerhirt, this is a good start! I would personally add 2 more pain point questions that really dive deep into the needs of your perfect client.

It’s okay if this is longer than 30 seconds – we just ask that it’s shorter than 2-3 min.

Good work, once you make those add ons, you are ready to film.

Here are your next steps:

Halle made a very helpful video on how to record your infomercial.

It is called “VIDEO TIPS” in the Transformational Business Strategy Module.

Here is also an example of what it should sound like. Of course, this is a high-quality version but yours does NOT have to be this
          high quality. Just look at the angle of the video and the lighting.

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.