5 replies, 2 voices Last updated by n d 2 years, 11 months ago
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

NATALIE WEST
      Participant
        @natalie.west72@yahoo.com

Is it time to take that step and buy a new home? Or maybe it’s time to sell the one you are currently in. It’s not as difficult as you might think!

My name is Natalie West and I give my clients a simple and concise plan to prepare you every step of the way, so if you’re ready to take that step, stop worrying and let me do the work for you. Call me today lets get started making your dreams come true!
        natalie.west72@yahoo.com, (830)703-6378

NATALIE WEST
        Participant

Nageen, have you had a chance to review my info infomercial script?

n d
          Keymaster
            @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @natalie-west! Apologies for the delay in feedback – that is a VERY good start. Here is the outline below I was talking about that I feel will really help you organize your points a bit better.

How about you start off asking up to 3 POWERFUL pain point questions…

Are you WANTING _________?
            Do you NEED __________?

Want __________?

(after you ask 3 questions)

If you answered ‘YES’ to those questions, you came to the right place!

Hi, I’m _______ and I am a ____________ helping clients with _________.

(2-5 sentences saying HOW exactly you plan to help / how you serve your clients)

(you can add 1-2 more sentences about why they should work with you or maybe a motivating 1 liner to get them excited)

If you want _______________ then message me here on LinkedIn to see if we’re a good fit.

NATALIE WEST
            Participant

Is it time to take that step and buy a new home?

Are you ready to move out of that little apartment and find that home that you have always dreamed of?

Do you need a yard for those kids and dogs?

If you answered yes to any of those questions then you are in the right place!

Hi, I’m Natalie West and my job is to help you find exactly what you need in your new home to start making dreams a reality!! I will give you a simple and concise plan to prepare you every step of the way, so if you are ready to take that step, stop worrying and let me do the work for you. Call me today and let’s get started. natalie.west72@yahoo.com (830) 703-6378

NATALIE WEST
              Participant

Hi Nageen, what do you think of this?

n d
                Keymaster
                  @negeen@coredm.com

This looks fantastic @natalie-west!! Great work taking action on this – it kept my attention the entire time!

Here are your next steps:

Halle made a very helpful video on how to record your infomercial.

It is called “VIDEO TIPS” in the Transformational Business Strategy Module.

Here is also an example of what it should sound like. Of course, this is a high-quality version but yours does NOT have to be this
                  high quality. Just look at the angle of the video and the lighting.

Viewing 5 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.