9 replies, 2 voices Last updated by n d 3 years, 5 months ago
Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author

Brad Hancock
      Participant
        @BRADHANCOCK@comcast.net

Good Morning. I had my script written for my infomercial and submitted. Made some changes and then recorded…it was over 2 minutes, so I had to eliminate a lot of it. This is what I have now.

Hi….I am Brad Hancock with You 1<sup>st</sup> Realty.  I’m a REALTOR that helps clients buy and sell real estate, in a way that feels easy and less stressful.

I will be YOUR  project manager protecting and advising YOUR interest in the largest investment you make – your home. I use my finance and construction background to YOUR benefit and am a partner that is there after the sale or purchase.

I’ll also be honest with you and tell you what you need to hear, versus  what you want to hear.

If you are READY to Buy or Sell real estate, then message me here on Linkedin to see if we are a good fit.

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @brad-hancock, it’s okay if it’s 2 minutes but was the script you used to film with the one I had approved??

Brad Hancock
          Participant
            @BRADHANCOCK@comcast.net

Hi Negeen,  Yes here is my last script. Like I said it was 2:15 to record. I’m thinking I should shorten it. What do you think?

Do you WANT to create and maintain wealth for your family?

Do you NEED someone that listens and understands your goals?

Do you want someone that can help you imagine the possibilities and that guides and educates?

Did you answer YES to any of these questions?

If so, The key is finding the person that will work for YOU  …that is exactly what I do.

Hi….I am Brad Hancock with You 1<sup>st</sup> Realty. and I am a REALTOR that helps clients buy and sell real estate, in a way that feels effortless and educational.

Living the good life is about limiting the stress and enjoying the things you want to do. No one thinks selling or buying a home fits that definition. But what if it could?

My effort is “Client Centered Real Estate Project Management” I follow this in every aspect of my job performance for you. I don’t consider myself a sales person but a project manager protecting and advising you in the largest investment you make – your home. This is both a personal and business related transaction and while a sale is the ultimate result, You are the focus.

I have the SKILL and EXPERIENCE to deal with current market conditions and issues such as multiple contract offers, renting back the home after closing home, how to make an offer on a new home if you need to sell your current home first, and assisting with financing options.

I work incredibly hard behind the scenes to make your experience a great one. I am one of the best negotiators in the business and my greatest joy is helping clients transition to the next stage in their life. I’ll also be honest with you and tell you what you need to hear, versus  what you want to hear.

I am always educating myself so that I can provide the best guidance and advice to my clients in all aspects of real estate. I use my finance and construction background to your benefit and am a partner that is there after the sale or purchase.

If you are READY to Buy or Sell real estate, then message me here on Linkedin to see if we are a good fit.

Brad Hancock
            Participant
              @BRADHANCOCK@comcast.net

Revised draft :

Do YOU want to create and maintain wealth for your family?

Do YOU need someone that listens and understands your goals?

Do YOU want someone that helps you imagine the possibilities and that guides and educates you?

If you answered YES to any of these questions, the key is finding the person that will work for YOU  …that is exactly what I do.

Hi….I am Brad Hancock with You 1<sup>st</sup> Realty. and I’m a REALTOR that helps clients buy and sell real estate, in a way that feels easy and educational.

Living the good life is about limiting the stress and enjoying the things YOU want to do. No one thinks selling or buying a home fits that definition. But what if it could?

I consider myself a project manager; protecting and advising your interests in the largest investment you make – your home. I follow this in every aspect of my job performance and have the SKILL and EXPERIENCE to deal with current market conditions. This is both a personal and business-related transaction and while a sale is the ultimate result, YOU are the focus.

I work incredibly hard behind the scenes to make your experience a great one. I am always educating myself so that I can provide the best guidance and advice to my clients in all aspects of real estate. And use my finance and construction background to your benefit and am a partner that is there after the closing.

I’ll also be honest with you and tell you what you need to hear, versus what you want to hear.

If you are READY to Buy or Sell real estate, then message me on Linkedin to see how I can help you.

n d
              Keymaster
                @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @brad-hancock, your 2nd version looks great and try not to rush it when you’re recording – it’s okay if it’s a little over 2 minutes.

We’d rather your message come off concise rather than rushed 🙂

Good work!

Brad Hancock
                Participant
                  @BRADHANCOCK@comcast.net

I cut it down a little and made m recording and uploaded a post, but as I watched the video how to upload to my profile, there is no “media” button on my profile.

n d
                  Keymaster
                    @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @brad-hancock, yes so LinkedIn actually moved the media button. Here’s how to find it.

• go to your profile on LinkedIn
                    • click on add profile section
                    • click on featured and a menu will pop down
                    • click on media

Brad Hancock
                    Participant
                      @BRADHANCOCK@comcast.net

ugh. my file is too big (165 mb) and its on a mp4 format.

Brad Hancock
                      Participant
                        @BRADHANCOCK@comcast.net

I figured out how to link to You Tube. Imperfect Action

Viewing 8 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.