3 replies, 3 voices Last updated by Lawrence Clarke 3 years, 6 months ago
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Diane Moss
      Participant
        @diane.moss@garygreene.com

Here you go!! Critique away!!

Would you agree that moving is stressful? Do you wonder how you can make it easier and smoother? Is that even possible??? Well, knowledge is power. What you do for a living, YOU know how to do. What I do for a living is HELP people find that easier way to get through a stressful time.

I lived a life of moving with my husband in the Navy for 25 years of our marriage. I can understand the stress of moving across town, across the country or the world.

What you need is someone to HELP you get through the maize of moving.

My clients get up-to-date information on the market conditions. They save valuable time and money because of my research on the sale or purchase of their home.

Let me HELP you by making the process of selling or buying VERY efficient.

Let me be the KEY to your real estate needs. Message me today!

Approximately 47 seconds.

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @diane-moss, this looks super!! Don’t forget to introduce yourself and what you do after you say “stressful time”.

Hi, I’m @diane-moss and I am a ______ helping clients like YOU __________.

Here are your next steps:

Halle made a very helpful video on how to record your infomercial.

It is called “VIDEO TIPS” in the Transformational Business Strategy Module.

Here is also an example of what it should sound like. Of course, this is a high-quality version but yours does NOT have to be this
          high quality. Just look at the angle of the video and the lighting.

Diane Moss
          Participant
            @diane.moss@garygreene.com

Thank you. It would be good if I identified myself!!! LOL. We have a green room in our office. I may go there to do this. We’ll see. Appreciate your help.

Lawrence Clarke
            Participant
              @larryc5213@comcast.net

I posted a 30 second commercial text early today. Will I receive feed back soon?

Viewing 3 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.