4 replies, 2 voices Last updated by Trevor Howat 4 years, 11 months ago
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Trevor Howat
      Participant
        @agentzero@thelocalbar.com

Are you making a move and stressed out about selling your home?Are you concerned over hiring the right agent that can deliver outstanding results?Are you like most people, and ultimately, you want to sell your home for the Best Price, and the Least amount of hassle?

What if you could sell your home within a predictable time-frame, and for Top-Dollar?What if you had a plan in place, customized for your needs and your schedule?And, what if your Realtor was so confident that they could deliver you results, that they GUARANTEED THEM in writing?

Does this sound too good to be true? Well, with over 10 years experience delivering results for people just like you, I can tell you it’s not, and this is no gimmick or sales trick.

So if you have a property to sell, and you’d like Guaranteed Results, outstanding service, and NO BS, contact me today and let’s find out if we’d be a good fit to work together.Send me a message here on Linkedin or Call me at 651-XXX-XXXX

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @trevor-howat! This is a really great start! I want to make a few changes.

When you began your infomercial, it starts off with 7 questions before getting to the rest of it.

Let’s get a better organization so your infomercial flows better and gets right to the point!

Below, I’ve provided a nice outline you can follow. Feel free to tweak if necessary!

Are you WANTING _________?
          Do you NEED __________?

Want __________?

(after you ask 3 questions)

If you answered ‘YES’ to those questions, you came to the right place!

Hi, I’m [NAME] and I am a ____________ helping clients with _________.

(2-5 sentences saying HOW exactly you plan to help / how you serve your clients)

(you can add 1-2 more sentences about why they should work with you or maybe a motivating 1 liner to get them excited)

If you want _______________ then message me here on LinkedIn to see if we’re a good fit.

(your current call to action is good!)

Trevor Howat
          Participant

Do you want to sell your home without stress and hassle?

Do you need a professional, that can get the job done right?

Are you like most people, and wanting to sell your home for the Best Price Possible?

If you answered YES to those questions…you’ve come to the right place!

Hi, I’m Trevor Howat with Realty Group, and I’ve been helping clients sell their home for Top-Dollar for over 10 years, and I will do the same for you.

I can help you get your property sold in best amount of time, and for Full Market Value.

I will customize my action plan to fit your needs, and your schedule, to remove as much stress from the process as possible.

Best of all, I’ll put my money where my mouth is, and Guarantee YOU Results!

So, if you have a property to sell, and you want Guaranteed Results, outstanding service, and NO BS, contact me today and let’s find out if we’d be a good fit to work together. Send me a message here on Linkedin or Call me at 651-XXX-XXXX

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @trevor-howat, LOVE your revisions. Looks super!!

It’s ready to be filmed 🙂

Trevor Howat
              Participant

Here is my video for your review.  Thank you!

Viewing 4 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.