2 replies, 2 voices Last updated by Roger Best 2 years, 4 months ago
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Roger Best
      Participant
        @roger@bestrei.com

What’s your toughts/input about this:

Would you like to get up every morning without a deep-seated dread of once again facing the issues with your IT infrastructure? It could be computers not working or performing poorly, network downtime, printers not working, your IT guy pointing fingers at the software vendor/printer supplier. No one solving these issues, just passing the buck blaming them on someone else.

And, God forbid, that you fall prey to one of the thousands of Cybersecurity threats running freely in the marketplace, that then demand that you pay tens of thousands of dollars to regain access to YOUR business’s valuable data.

Just think about it, going to bed at night feeling confident that your employee productivity, data, and business goals are top on the list at your IT partner.

Hi, I’m Roger Best with BizTek Connection. I’ve been a small business owner for over 40 years, and I understand all of these issues that every small business owner faces every day.  And whether you know it or not, even small businesses fall victim to cybersecurity threats every day.

With over 40 years in the IT industry, and staff experience that add up to decades more, we know how to mitigate these risks to give you peace of mind, and free you to focus on growing your business.  Getting bogged down with managing the tech in your business is simply not a good use of your time!

Technology is not a “set it and forget it” proposition.  There are an average of 375 new threats released into the market every minute!

I can help! I am an expert with technology and in the needs of small business. BizTek Connection will actively and aggressively maintain the tech you use so it does exactly what it’s supposed to do – support your business processes.  And we do that, so you can continue doing what you do best… running your business!

Message me here and we’ll talk further.

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @roger-best, this is a good start! Some of your sentences are run-ons and too wordy. Below I have revised for you to clean up some of your points. Then, at the bottom of my feedback is tips on filming:

Revised Edition: 

Would you like to get up every morning without a deep-seated dread of once again facing the issues with your IT infrastructure?

Issues from your computers not working, network downtime, printers not working?

What’s worse? Cybersecurity threats running freely in the marketplace, that then demand that you pay tens of thousands of dollars to regain access to YOUR business’s valuable data.

If you’ve thought about these things… you came to the right person!

Hi, I’m Roger Best with BizTek Connection. I’ve been helping clients and businesses like you for over 40 years, and I understand all of these issues that every small business owner faces every day.  And whether you know it or not, even small businesses fall victim to cybersecurity threats every day.

With the help of my team, we know how to mitigate these risks to give you peace of mind and free you to focus on growing your business.  Getting bogged down with managing the tech in your business is simply not a good use of your time!

Technology is not a “set it and forget it” proposition.  There are an average of 375 new threats released into the market every minute!

BizTek Connection will actively and aggressively maintain the tech you use so it does exactly what it’s supposed to do – support your business processes.

And we do that, so you can continue doing what you do best… running your business!

If you’re ready for the next steps, message me on LinkedIn or give me a call to see if we’re a good fit!
          //

Here are your next steps:

Halle made a very helpful video on how to record your infomercial.

It is called “VIDEO TIPS” in the Transformational Business Strategy Module.

Here is also an example of what it should sound like. Of course, this is a high-quality version but yours does NOT have to be this
          high quality. Just look at the angle of the video and the lighting.

Roger Best
          Participant
            @roger@bestrei.com

Thanks, very helpful!

Viewing 2 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.