1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by n d 2 years, 4 months ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Christy Gibson
      Participant
        @Christy.Gibson@cbrealty.com

Thanks for stopping by

I’m Christy with Coldwell Banker Real Estate

I’ve been asking my clients what they want most from their agent?, what they’re looking for in an agent?

Most of them say someone who’s a good communicator. Yes I have to agree.

I love working with people and I will be with you every step of the way

There are 10 things to do when buying/selling your home?

#1 CALL ME!

AND I’LL HANDLE THE OTHER #9

Look forward in talking to you soon 🙂

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi there @christy-gibson, this is a very good start but I want your points to be stronger. How about filling out this template below!

How about you start off asking up to 3 POWERFUL pain point questions…

Are you WANTING _________?
          Do you NEED __________?

Want __________?

(after you ask 3 questions)

If you answered ‘YES’ to those questions, you came to the right place!

Hi, I’m _______ and I am a ____________ helping clients with _________.

(2-5 sentences saying HOW exactly you plan to help / how you serve your clients)

(you can add 1-2 more sentences about why they should work with you or maybe a motivating 1 liner to get them excited)

If you want _______________ then message me here on LinkedIn to see if we’re a good fit.

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.