5 replies, 2 voices Last updated by n d 4 years, 10 months ago
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Lance Scott
      Participant
        @lance.scott04@gmail.com

I would love your thoughts on my infomerical.

Are you worried about or unsure of your retirement goals?

Would you like to have a written strategy and directive of how to get to your goals and have someone to work with to ensure you reach them?

Well this is exactly what we can do for you.  You can have a written strategy with a step by step directive through the use of our unique program.  When you let us take you through our LS No-Stone unturned process, you will receive an implementation strategy to help you with problems you know about and problems you may not currently know about.  Message me here on LinkedIn to see if we can work together.  Thank you for your time and I look forward to your message.

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @lance-scott, this is a really good start!

Try asking 3 powerful pain point questions rather than 2. Make sure they are short and to the point.

After you say “This is exactly what I can do for you” make sure to introduce yourself and what you do:

Hi, I’m _______ and I am a ____________ helping clients with _________.

Instead of saying “you can have” write “You will have”.

This sentence is complex:

When you let us take you through our LS No-Stone unturned process, you will receive an implementation strategy to help you with problems you know about and problems you may not currently know about.

Try to write out “LS” and say something like:

When you work with my team and I, you GET top of the line support and ______. We help you with implementing strategies to address ANY problems you have. (1-3 more sentences on how to help).

^ that just reads a bit easier but please revise.

Call to action:

Take out “if we can work together” because it puts the power in their hands and you want to remain ALPHA.

If you’re ready for ________ then give me a call at ____ or shoot me a message TODAY to see if we’d be a good fit!

Lance Scott
          Participant
            @lance.scott04@gmail.com

@negeen-dargahi

Thoughts?

No ideas what your financial future will look like in retirement?  A plan that doesn’t focus on all of your goals? Worried about giving 53% of your wealth to the government for taxes?

How would you like to have a plan that will be built for you, will cover all of your goals and help you maximize your wealth, minimize your taxes and maximize your estate?

This is exactly what I can do for you.  Hi I’m Lance Scott and I am an Investment Advisor and I help clients have a written strategy and directive tailor to you.  When you sit down with use for a conversation, you will get the strategies to accomplish your goals.

If you’re ready for a change then give me a call at 519-640-8508 or shoot me a message TODAY to see if we’d be a good fit!

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @lance-scott, nice job revising! Few things:

Your first question has some grammar issues. How about saying this instead:

Are you UNSURE what your financial plans will look like after retirement?

OR

Are you WORRIED about what your financial future will look like when you retire?

Your 2nd and 3rd question need to be better structured as well.

You could also consider:

Do you need a UNIQUE and custom plan to reach your goals?

Are you wanting to AVOID giving 53% of your wealth to the government for taxes?

You could even just ask one question and then go straight into your next question:

How would you like to have a plan that will be built for you, will cover all of your goals and help you maximize your wealth, minimize your taxes and maximize your estate? (this is a run on sentence so revise accordingly)

Good call to action!

Lance Scott
              Participant
                @lance.scott04@gmail.com

@negeen-dargahi

Is this better?  Thank you for all of your help

Are you WORRIED about what your financial future will look like when you retire?

Do you need a UNIQUE and tailor plan to reach your goals?

Are you wanting to AVOID giving 53% of your wealth to the government for taxes?

How would you like to have a plan that is tailored for you, will cover all of your goals and minimize your taxes and maximize your estate?

This is exactly what I can do for you.  Hi I’m Lance Scott and I am an Investment Advisor and I help clients have a written strategy and directive tailor to you.  When you sit down with use for a conversation, you will get the strategies to accomplish your goals.

If you’re ready for a change then give me a call at 519-640-8508 or shoot me a message TODAY to see if we’d be a good fit!

n d
                Keymaster
                  @negeen@coredm.com

@lance-scott, this looks GREAT! Proud of you and for revising accordingly! You are ready to film!

If you have questions on that, please watch Halle’s video called “VIDEO TIPS” in the Transformational Business Strategy Module.

Viewing 5 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.