Dashboard Forums High End Client Program LinkedIn – Infomercial Reviews & Questions 30 sec informercial- posting for review

1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by n d 6 years, 4 months ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Ken Styles
      Participant
        @Kenwstyles@outlook.com

Would your life be easier if you could cut your mortgage payments in half?

How painful would it be to pay tens of thousands in penalites if you have to sell your home?

Imagine the frustration of missing out on the best offers- accepting a higher interest rate because you didn’t know all your options.

You deserve informed choice, and missing out can cost you thousands.

If this sounds like you, I know exactly how to help. I’m Ken Styles, and I’m a licensed independent mortgage broker, helping my clients sleep easier knowing I’m on their side and saving them money.

Did you know that there are hundreds of mortgage lenders competing for your business? We use a database tracking those lenders products, their guidelines and interest rates. There are over 3000 options in the BC market alone. This is how we ensure each client gets the best deal.

If your wanting an unbiased professional to consider all your options and make sure your getting the best deal, then message me or call me today to see if we’re a good fit.

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

I absolutely love this, @ken-styles! I can tell you REALLY know your client and what they want/fear.

Excellent work. Feel free to add your number in your infomercial if you’d like. Looking forward to seeing this recorded!

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.