Dashboard Forums High End Client Program LinkedIn – Infomercial Reviews & Questions 30 Sec Informercial – Harlow Hagee

1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by n d 2 years, 5 months ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Harlow Hagee
      Participant
        @harlow@heritance.net

Hi Negeen,

Below is my first draft for my 30 sec Infomercial – please send me your feedback.  Thanks!

Hi, I’m Harlow Hagee, Partner and Top Producing Agent with Heritance Realty Group.

Would you like to know the BEST way to sell your home and NET the most money, with the least stress?

Do you want to know the options you have for selling your home, and which option best meets your needs?

And, would you like to know how to WIN versus other offers when purchasing a home?

I have a very successful track record of selling homes for my clients well above list price – helping them net the most money from the sale.  I also take on all of the marketing, negotiations, and transaction paperwork so my clients can focus on their family and future instead of stressing over the sale of their home.

I can offer options for selling your home, from the traditional listing and showing route, to working with an iBuyer or wholesaler so that you can skip the showings and schedule your closing.

And I can explain the pros and cons of the various options to sell your home.

In addition, I have also been successful helping my clients purchase homes, winning versus multiple offers.  I know how to research and analyze the opportunity so that you know what to offer in order to have your offer selected by the sellers.

For a free consultation on listing your home and / or for purchasing a home and winning versus multiple offers, please contact me.  Message me on Linked-In, text, email, or call me.  I’m happy to schedule time with you to discuss how you can reach your real estate goals.  I look forward to speaking with you!

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

I’m VERY happy with this outline @harlow-hagee!! Excellent job.

This is ready for next steps.

Here are your next steps:

Halle made a very helpful video on how to record your infomercial.

It is called “VIDEO TIPS” in the Transformational Business Strategy Module.

Here is also an example of what it should sound like. Of course, this is a high-quality version but yours does NOT have to be this
          high quality. Just look at the angle of the video and the lighting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JJn9s2V6bg

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.