Dashboard Forums High End Client Program LinkedIn – Infomercial Reviews & Questions 30 Sec Infomercial review – for an accountant

Tagged: 

9 replies, 3 voices Last updated by Kathryn Rimstidt 6 years ago
Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author

YOLANDA LEAMON
      Participant
        @yolanda@leamonbusinessservices.com

Hello friends:  Here is my first Infomercial for LinkedIn – words – I loaded the recording onto LinkedIn (following the Imperfect Massive Action model) – now knowing it can be changed simply and quickly!  Please give me feedback!!

If you are like many small businesses, you hate doing your own accounting but love to know the bottom line.  You wake up every morning and check on your bank balances too!

Hi, I am Yolanda and I am a special accountant.  I turn Monster Cash-Eating businesses to Money-Making Machines by giving you all the information you need at your fingertips on a daily basis!  Wow!  Isn’t that a game changer!

Luckily, thanks to technology, we can do this essentially for free, because we are going to save you so much money and give you so much peace of mind.  Our streamlined approach will get you up and running in not time!

If you want your life to be financially stress-free call me, message me, email me today!  Bye!  See you soon!

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @yolanda-leamon! Nice start on your infomercial. For the sake of organization, below is a template I’d like you to fill out. I feel you could provide more information.

Start off asking up to 3 POWERFUL pain point questions…

(after you ask 3 questions)

If this sounds like you… I know EXACTLY how to help.

Hi, I’m _______ and I am a ____________ helping clients with _________.

(2-5 sentences saying HOW exactly you plan to help — which you have great sentences above that can go right here)

(motivating 1 liner)

If you want _______________ then message or call me TODAY at _________ to see if we’re a good fit.

YOLANDA LEAMON
          Participant

@negeen-dargahi

Thank you!  I like that so much better!

Thanks.  I will send it to you when I am done

YOLANDA LEAMON
            Participant

@negeen-dargahi – How about this?

Are you financially stressed?
              Do you wake up every morning and run to the phone to see how much money you still have in your account?

Do you hate doing your own accounting and know that your numbers just are not right?

If this sounds like you…I know EXACTLY how to help.

Hi, I am Yolanda and I am a special accountant.  I turn Monster Cash-Eating businesses to Money-Making Machines by giving you all the information you need at your fingertips on a daily basis!  Wow!  Isn’t that a game changer?

Luckily, thanks to technology, we can do this essentially for free, because we are going to save you so much money and give you so much peace of mind.  Our streamlined approach will get you up and running in no time!

If you want to save thousands on your tax returns and have your accounting up to date on a daily basis then message or call me today at 559-349-8136 to see if we are a good fit.

—— I actually would like to find even more powerful beginning questions – can you think of any that would fit this?

YOLANDA LEAMON
              Participant

@negeen-dargahi

How about this question?

Is your business a Monster Cash-Eating business?

n d
                Keymaster
                  @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @yolanda-leamon! Awesome new draft! Okay yes, let me help you with better pain point questions. The rest of your infomercial is great, by the way!

1. Have you been STRESSED about your finances?
                  2. Do you obsessively check your bank account to see if you still have enough money??
                  3. Are you TIRED of your business taking MORE and MORE of your money??

What do you think about those? Let me know 🙂

YOLANDA LEAMON
                  Participant

Hi Negeen!    @negeen-dargahi

Those are real improvements!

Thanks so much

Yolanda

YOLANDA LEAMON
                    Participant

Hi Nageen,   @negeen-dargahi

I am wanting to access that website where you can purchase photos for $1.  I thought I would remember, but ….I got brain fail instead!   It sounds something like Canova – but that is not exactly it either.

I think we need a sheet of resources.  That would be so helpful!

Thanks so much,

Yolanda

n d
                      Keymaster
                        @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @yolanda-leamon, I don’t actually know that website – ideally, for the infomercial, you record yourself.

Please make sure you watch Halle’s video called: “VIDEO TIPS” in the Transformational Business Strategy module (bottom middle module on your MAIN DASHBOARD – turquoise with a bullseye) video index is to the right of the video window, in alphabetical order.

Hope this helps!

Kathryn Rimstidt
                        Participant
                          @kathryn.eh.rimstidt@gmail.com

@yolanda-leamon

Was looking on here for some insights for myself and noticed your question about the website.  Not sure if it’s what you’re thinking of, but it might be canva.com.  Just in case that helps!

With loving care,
                          Kathryn

Viewing 9 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.