4 voices, 9 replies
Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author

Karen Doss
      Participant
        @karendoss@thetfli.com

Hi Negeen, please review my draft for the 30 second infomercial – Thank you!

Are you protecting your family for your financial future?  How is your Legacy?  

Have you planned for the future when your loved one is gone?  Do you have the necessary finances in place to provide for your final expense needs?  Weather that looks like paying for your mortgage and living expenses or burial cost. These are difficult but serious questions that you need to think about and have coverage before something happens.

If this sounds like you… I know EXACTLY how to help.

Hi, I am Karen your insurance broker helping clients plan for the future.  One size does not fit all, because I am a broker I am able to provide for you the best coverage at the best prices – weather that’s assisting you with your 401K moving it to a safe Annuity or IUL or putting you into a term policy that will cover you for years with life benefits!  I will help with the insurance solution that’s best for you!

You need to contact me immediately! 

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @karen-doss, this is a good start on your infomercial!

I recommend picking 3 POWERFUL pain point questions. Some of them need to be reworded:

Are you WANTING _________?
          Do you NEED __________?
          Want __________?

When you say “Hi, I am Karen your insurance broker helping clients plan for the future.” it doesn’t really make sense because if you’re their broker then you wouldn’t talk about other clients planning for the future. So you’d say:

Hi, I am Karen Doss and I am an insurance broker helping clients LIKE YOU, plan for the future!

REMOVE “You need to contact me immedietly”.

This is not the right way to attract a lead. Instead, you want to be alpha and say:

(you can add 1-2 more sentences about why they should work with you or maybe a motivating 1 liner to get them excited)

If you want _______________ then message me here on LinkedIn to see if we’re a good fit.

Karen Doss
          Participant
            @karendoss@thetfli.com

I have revised my script, please let me know your thoughts.  Thank you!

Are you protecting your family for your financial future?  How is your Legacy? Are you worried about out spending your saving?

Have you planned for the future when your loved one is gone?  Do you have the necessary finances in place to provide for your final expense needs?

Weather that looks like paying for your mortgage and living expenses or burial cost. These are difficult but serious questions that you need to think about and have coverage before something does happen.

If this sounds like you… I know EXACTLY how to help.

Hi, I am Karen Doss and I am an insurance broker helping clients LIKE YOU, plan for their future!   One size does not fit all, because I am a broker I am able to provide for you the best coverage at the best prices –are you wanting secure growth assisting you with your 401K moving it to a safe Annuity or IUL,  or putting you into a Term or Traditional policy that will cover you for years with life benefits! I’m able to do that for you, at no cost consultation.

Who is going to pick up the pieces at this difficult time?

I work with amazing companies that are tested and proven to protect your investment and grow them safely. I can help with affordable and customized solutions that best suits your personal situation.  If this sounds like you and want options on how you can protect yourself, then message me here on LinkedIn to see if we’re a good fit. I would love to help you with your insurance needs.

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @karen-doss! Thank you for sending that over. Few changes i’d like you to make…

The first question seems confusing and the second could be asked in a better way. How about:

Is your family financially prepared in case of an emergency? Do you have a legacy you can pass down?

**please only ask 3 pain point questions***

Everything else looks great 🙂

Here are your next steps:

Halle made a very helpful video on how to record your infomercial.

It is called “VIDEO TIPS” in the Transformational Business Strategy Module.

Here is also an example of what it should sound like. Of course, this is a high-quality version but yours does NOT have to be this
              high quality. Just look at the angle of the video and the lighting.

Karen Doss
              Participant
                @karendoss@thetfli.com

No one ever wants to own or buy life insurance, However, everyone wants what it does when that time arises.

Are you tired of worrying about your financial future?

Will your loved ones be able to maintain their current lifestyle but cant?

Who is going to pick up the pieces at this difficult time?

If you answered YES to any of those questions… you came to the right place!

Hi, I am Karen Doss and I am an insurance broker helping clients LIKE YOU, plan for their future!   One size does not fit all, because I am a broker I am able to provide for you the best coverage at the best prices –

Too often, when an income earner dies, survivors are forced to make tough, dramatic decisions—and to do so quickly. They have to make the decisions at a time when they may not be emotionally in a position to make good choices. Life insurance gives survivors a chance to adjust over time rather than having to move to a downsized home or find a new job right away.

Your life insurance gives your family choices by providing the benefits to help pay off debts, to help meet housing payments and ongoing living expenses, to help fund college educations for your children or grandchildren, and much, much more.

I work with A Rated companies that are tested and proven to protect your investment and grow them safely. I can help with affordable and customized solutions that best suits your personal situation.  In addition to this, we are also actively looking for quality candidate looking to join our profession. 

If this sounds like you,  then message me here on LinkedIn to see if we’re a good fit. I would love to help you with all your insurance needs.

Karen Doss
                Participant
                  @karendoss@thetfli.com

Hi Neegeen,

I have resent a revised script….hopefully this one is better.  Please let me know how I can improve….

Thank you!

n d
                  Keymaster
                    @negeen@coredm.com

Fantastic job, @karen-doss!! 🙂 That looks so much better. You are good to move forward and film. Please be sure to look at the steps above on how to do that.

Leo Lantz
                    Participant
                      @leo@leolantz.com

“Whether” not “weather”

Leo Lantz
                      Participant
                        @leo@leolantz.com

Good job on your script.

Dan Gagnon
                        Participant
                          @dangagnon64@gmail.com

Hi Negeen,

I think you may have replied to me however I deleted the notification and cannot retrieve it.  Would you mind resending it to me?

Thank you

Dan Gagnon

Viewing 9 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.