Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Announcements 30 sec infomercial review

Tagged: 

3 voices, 4 replies
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Marc Dupuis
      Participant
        @marc.dupuis@simpleacquisitions.com

@negeen-dargahi  @jennifer-martin

hi I’ve completed my first draft of the 30 second infomercial, can I get you to review please and thanks

“Do you want to participate in transactions where you get ownership rights, which means access to ALL the potential benefits?

AND

Do you want to have those transactions be in emerging markets where you don’t have to deal with tenants, trash or toilets?”

Does this sound too good to be true?

It might sound like that, but after years of experience, I will tell you that

people can have their cake and eat it, too — when it comes to Real Estate, at

least.

We provide our partners with deals that have good cash flow, a solid back-end, institutional grade management and no day-to-day dealings with the property.

We will save you PRECIOUS Time and effort so you just enjoy the returns that are produced by participating in deals that we could not as individuals normally participate in.

Stop worrying about the nightmares of property ownership and the intricacies of finding them, negotiating the deal and purchasing them.

We do all the heavy lifting for you

Our expertize and connections to all the required experts will put your investing on auto pilot.

— without you having to lift a finger.

If you want access to profitable deals without having to tie up all your time, please call me today to discuss working together – 866-606-6841. Thanks.”

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @marc-dupuis! Would you mind putting this in the correct forum –> “LinkedIn – Infomercials Reviews & Questions” as a new post, like you did above?

This will help us stay organized and get to it faster 🙂

Marc Dupuis
          Participant

I’m confused, last time you told me to start a new topic!

when I clicked on the infomercial review I see a bunch of other topics! not related to infomercial review….

Marc Dupuis
              Participant

@negeen-dargahi

I’m confused, last time you told me to start a new topic!

when I clicked on the infomercial review I see a bunch of other topics! not related to infomercial review….

n d
              Keymaster
                @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @marc-dupuis, that is correct! You posted this in “announcements”.

Did you click on ” LinkedIn – Infomercials Reviews & Questions” and scroll to the very bottom where the text box is? That’s what you need to do 🙂

Sorry for the confusion!

Viewing 3 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.