5 replies, 2 voices Last updated by n d 3 years, 2 months ago
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Ed Harris
      Participant
        @edharrisrealtor@outlook.com

Please review script:

Would you like to own a home now …and not years down the road?  The fact is, there are many ways to achieve home ownership that are seldom used or even known by many real estate agents.

Did you know for instance, there are over 400 down payment assistance programs available through lenders in California? 

And did you know that excludes some of the best options available to you in the market?  Solutions where you can customize the structure of the agreement!

Much personal attention is required for these transactions…..and for this reason I only engage 2 clients each month.  

So, if you would like to purchase a home, but can’t find a way……call now and lets have a conversation.  

@negeen-dargahi  @halle-eavelyn

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hey @ed-harris! This is a VERY good start. I felt that towards the end of your message, it kind of fell flat.

Since you have the content, how about just plugging it into this template to better lead your message.

How about you start off asking up to 3 POWERFUL pain point questions…

Are you WANTING _________?
          Do you NEED __________?

Want __________?

(after you ask 3 questions)

If you answered ‘YES’ to those questions, you came to the right place!

Hi, I’m _______ and I am a ____________ helping clients with _________.

(2-5 sentences saying HOW exactly you plan to help / how you serve your clients)

(you can add 1-2 more sentences about why they should work with you or maybe a motivating 1 liner to get them excited)

If you want _______________ then message me here on LinkedIn to see if we’re a good fit.

Ed Harris
          Participant

Sorry I’m still missing something.  On the profile review you and Halle both had said to use 2nd person in all this, but now the ‘I’ is creeping back in.  What are the parameters for use of the 2nd person?

n d
              Keymaster
                @negeen@coredm.com

Hey @ed-harris, yes you will need to use “I” for your infomercial. You’re doing great – I will make sure it all looks good according to the lesson.

Ed Harris
              Participant

Revised 30 Sec. Script:

Do you need to own a home now …and not years down the road?  Are you trying to save for a down payment that never seems to materialize?  The fact is, there are many ways to achieve home ownership that are seldom used or even known by many real estate agents.

Did you know for instance, there are over 400 down payment assistance programs available through lenders in California? 

And did you know that excludes some of the best options available to you in the market?  Solutions where you can customize the structure of the agreement yourself and not have to follow the same old templets of conventional financing?

Hi, I’m Ed Harris.  I am an investor/realtor helping people achieve their dreams of home ownership.  I dig deep to find buying solutions where other agents simply fail to put forth the effort!

These transactions require much personal attention…..and as a result, I can only engage 2 clients each month.  So you determine the path and I work to make it happen.

If your desire is to own a home now…..then please message me here on LinkedIn and lets explore all the options available to you…..determine if we can work together… and move forward from there.

Thank you for your time and I’ll be looking for your message!

@negeen-dargahi  @halle-eavelyn

n d
                Keymaster
                  @negeen@coredm.com

Hey @ed-harris, this looks GREAT!! Nice work taking the lead on that. infomercial.

You are ready to film 🙂

Here are your next steps:

Halle made a very helpful video on how to record your infomercial.

It is called “VIDEO TIPS” in the Transformational Business Strategy Module.

Here is also an example of what it should sound like. Of course, this is a high-quality version but yours does NOT have to be this
                  high quality. Just look at the angle of the video and the lighting.

Viewing 4 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.