Dashboard Forums High End Client Program LinkedIn – Infomercial Reviews & Questions 30 Sec Info-Commercial draft of Quen Barton

4 replies, 3 voices Last updated by Halle Eavelyn 6 years, 2 months ago
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

quen barton
      Participant
        @qbarton@hotmail.com

Problem: Are you stressed with finding the appropriate commercial lender for your project? Is your project difficult to fund because it does not meet bank lending guidelines? And do you want several qualified funding sources that are ready, willing and able (RWA) to fund you?

Solution: Then let us work for you by implementing solutions that reduce the funding risk of your project so that several lender sources can say YES!  Regardless of the type of Commercial Project that you have e.g. Real Estate, Business, Energy, Industrial, Health Care, Hospitality, Industrial, or Multifamily, the process is pretty much the same.

Take action now, by contacting me here at LinkedIN ( https://www.linkedin.com/in/quentellebarton/ ) or at https://projectfinancingusa.com/ schedule-consultation/

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @quen-barton, nice work on this! Is RWA a universal word that many people would know? If not, please state the whole word.

After you ask your questions, please introduce yourself and what your title is.

For your solution paragraph, this has lots of great information but this isn’t written powerfully. I want you to say:

Hi, I’m ________ and I am an EXPERT ________.

When you work with me, YOU not only get __________, you ALSO get _________!

What’s even better? Even if you are in real estate, _______, or even ________, YOU will still get ______! YEP! That easy!

If you’re wanting _________ without dealing with __________, then give me a call TODAY at ______ or message me here on LinkedIn to see if we’re a good fit!

ALSO! Please take a professional photo for your LinkedIn, the one you have is taken from the wrong angle. Make sure your camera is at eye level so you are not looking down. Also, please email our graphic designer a little about your field of business and have her create a background photo for your LI… you NEED to have a background photo. Email her here —> Lindsey@coredm.com

Great work!

quen barton
          Participant
            @qbarton@hotmail.com

30 Second Info Commercial Final    19 June 2018 Update

ATTENTION: Developers and Business Owners

Problem:  Are you stressed with finding the appropriate commercial lender for your project?  Is your project difficult to fund because it does not meet traditional bank lending guidelines?  And do you want several qualified funding sources that are Ready, Willing and Able (RWA) to fund you?

Solution:  Hi, I’m Quentelle Barton and I am an EXPERT Commercial Financing Consultant.

When you work with me, YOU not only get Project Financing solutions that fit your scenario, you ALSO get a lending source that has previously funded projects that are similar to yours!

What’s even better? Even if you are in real estate, business, construction, or even a start-up company, YOU will still get great service from me! YEP! That easy!

If you’re wanting commercial financing without talking and vetting lender after lender, then give me a call TODAY at (877-425-5467) or message me here on LinkedIn to see if we’re a good fit!

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @quen-barton! A really nice job taking action on your infomercial!

Q1 – you should use “RIGHT” instead of “appropriate”

Your Q3 is good but it could be better since you talk about funding in Q2 – consider revising that.

Everything else looks great!! 🙂

Halle Eavelyn
                @halle@coredm.com

@quen-barton, yep – lose “RWA” and just say the words out.  And since this:

And do you want several qualified funding sources that are Ready, Willing and Able (RWA) to fund you?

Is actually a SOLUTION, why not word it as such:

We will bring you several qualified funding sources that are Ready, Willing and Able to fund you.

Hi, I’m Quen… etc.

GREAT JOB!!

Viewing 4 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.